Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Being kicked out in mid play.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Being kicked out in mid play.

I noticed for a few days that i am being continuously kicked out of game weather i am attacking something or any other activity. I am having to keep logging in, which does not take or go through before kicking me out. Using Facebook seems the worse but have also been kicked on your main site. Its hard to complete different activities with theses constant interruptions so if you could look into and fix this I would most appreciate it, Thanks.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    try clearing cache/cookies and update flash/browser. It might help if you increase flash storage settings to 10mb or unlimited

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Yes i checked and my flash is updated i use different browser and i clean daily my cookies and other systems daily and yet i am continuously kicked out. And i dont have problems watching movies with flash or going on youtube and up till a few days back, i never had this kind of issue with playing this game. I dont believe its on my end.