Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: daily reward set to zero

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

daily reward set to zero

Platform: kongregate
    Player: victory

I play everyday and have been doing so. Today, when the time change went through to update the daily rewards I wasn't given anything and was shown the daily reward at day zero log on tmr to start getting rewards. I WAS ON RIGHT BEFORE the time change. If I didn't log on the day before I would've gotten it them. I'm not sure what day I'm suppose to be on, but I do know I only have one cake atm and haven't used any.

edit- I decided to reset the game after a couple of minutes thinking that it may be due to the time out of sync error that has been occurring for me a lot recently and I got my cake then. I wouldn't call the issue resolved, since the bug can still occur, but I got my item so I don't personally need anymore assistance.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    are you sure you didnt miss the time change even if for a little bit? Timer will not reset if you login on time, it has been working fine so far

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena Gk View Post
    are you sure you didnt miss the time change even if for a little bit? Timer will not reset if you login on time, it has been working fine so far
    Even if I missed the login time, the day shouldn't have been to set to zero, right? I thought the day was set to zero only when you missed a day. When I logged in, I had the daily reward screen pop up as if the day changed but the day was on zero.

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    if you missed the timer, it will start from day 0 again

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    i love you lena, will you merry me?

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Same Issue

I play the game on facebook and have been having the same issue, and I know it's not a matter of missing the reset time. Since I signed up I've seen it go for days without giving me a reward or changing what day it says I'm on, as well as randomly resetting to zero. This actually happened to me a few minutes ago and I've been logging in every few hours since yesterday evening to take part in the world raid. I went to check and see if it had updated and it had gone from day 6 to day 0. In fact, since I started playing I've only gotten the day 7 reward twice.

Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots so I'm not sure if there's any way to prove what times I've been logged in. Here's some information, if it helps:

Character Name: Aresef
    Browser: Firefox 25.0.1

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    we will look into it, but so far from our testing it seems to be working correctly. Try clearing cache/cookies occasionally in case what you see is a caching issue