Web Patch Notes: September 20, 2013
- Dawn of the Dragons will be featuring members from The Guild monthly for the remainder of 2013!
- Watch The Guild on Geek and Sundry!
- Introducing a new premium general, Vork!
- Vork's Attack and Defense increases by 20 for every 6 different troops owned.
- Increases the Player's Attack, Defense and Perception.
- Chance for bonus damage; Extra damage for each Melee troop in the legion.
- Boosts the power of all your legions by 100%.
- Now available for one week only: Durston's Demon Destroyer Potion!
- Increases Attack against Demons by 2,500 for 3 hours.
- New Limited Offers: Vork, The Forgotten One's Armor, The Forgotten One's Bracers, and The Forgotten One's Salwar
- New Player Intro Video.
- New players will be introduced to Dawn in a whole new way! Let the Disciple of the Traveler guide you on your quest.
- New HUD!
- The "Ranks" button has been moved to the homepage.
- The FAQ, ToS and Forums buttons have been moved to the homepage.
- The Patch Notes button has been moved to the bottom of the homepage; Ranks has replaced its previous position.
- The Buff Display may now be activated by clicking the button in the upper left corner of the avatar picture.
- Double clicking your avatar portrait will still take you to your profile.
- The Army Button has been moved to the player profile screen.
- An icon will now appear on the Profile button if you have unspent Stat Points.
- An icon will now appear on the Guilds button if there are unread guild chat messages.
- An icon will now appear on the Guilds button if a guild raid has been summoned.
- New World Raid: Kevinator
- Kevinator will be summoned on 9/20/13.
- BUX FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused Raids to lose damage.
- Fixed an issue with high level players being unable to level.
- Display Issue: Commanders and equipment currently do not count toward Legion Power or Damage.
- Display Issue: Completed raids do not always display accurate complete dates.
- Display Issue: Legion's that utilize a standard bonus as well as a special bonus don't visually add both bonuses together as they should (actual damage does, however).