Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer Stories Contest

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Pretty long story. Main character is Samuel the Six-Armed. Italics are thoughts, the "------" means a change from present day to a memory.

Half a Dozen Tankards, a Brain full of Memories

People assume that since I can’t speak well, and that I’m undead, that I’m stupid. Well, I say that those people can go choke on their ale. Maybe then they’ll understand what decaying can do to your ability to speak.
    Why I got stuck being assigned to defend this town is beyond me. It’s so small that the Beastmen won’t even think of attacking it, and the drinks here are closer to watered down **** than actual ale. The only reason I bother drinking the stuff is because it reminds me of growing up here, and drinking with my ‘buddies’. Speaking of those pricks, I wonder what happened to them after I died. I’ve been here for three weeks, in the middle of the bloody summer, and not one of them has bothered to try to say ‘hello’. They probably think I’ll kill them for ditching my body instead of getting me help. They’re completely right, but that’s beside the point. They could at least say ‘hi’ or something.
    Samuel leaned back in his chair, being careful to not spill any of his tankards of ‘ale’, if it even deserves to be called that, and began to think about his first time visiting the bar he was sitting in.
    ------
    “Sammy, slow the hell down!” Jacob screamed, trying his best to catch up to Samuel, but to no avail. Even at full sprint, he had no chance of keeping up with Samuel, which was making it hard for Jacob to follow him to the pub. They were planning to meet up with a few other friends to have their first pints of ale together, since they were all of age now. Samuel eventually stopped, and waited for Jacob to catch up. “I don’t fully see why I should wait on you. With how many times we’ve passed the pub, you should know the way by now!” Samuel yelled once Jacob had caught up. “I’m not good with directions, bite me.” Jacob retorted, trying to catch his breathe.
    They walked the rest of the way to the pub, and met up with their friends; Griswald, and Mort. “‘bout time you morons showed up!” Griswald said while pushing the other three into his father’s pub “M’ dad’s been waiting to give us some ale!”
    ------
    Everything past that was a blur. All Samuel could remember after was waking up in a nearby alley with no clothes on, and a splitting headache. Samuel sat forward, took a swig of one of his drinks, and then motioned for one of the barmaids to come over. He could see the looks of horror and disgust on her face when she got close enough to see him.
    “Wheresh… patht… oner?” Samuel managed to squeeze out of his mouth with the bits of tongue he has left. Shocked to see a talking zombie, the barmaid just stood there, gawking. Samuel just rolled his eyes and made a hand gesture to signal for her to answer. “He died. T’was killet by his son, who then ran off with some bandits. Happent a few years ago I think.” she managed to reply, after getting over her shock.
    Looks like I might end up having to fight him at some point. Should be fun if it does happen. Who knows, maybe I can bash his head in with one of his father’s tankards.
    Samuel finished his drinks, payed, and left. He slowly stumbled through the back alleys, not wanting to take the main roads and potentially scaring some poor old bat to death. Wouldn’t be good if people started dying of fright from seeing him, since it could cost him his job in the army. Yet another reason why he questioned his reasons for being in that town.
    Samuel could feel all the drink sloshing around in his stomach. While drinking had no actual effect on him, same as eating, it gave him some feeling of his old life, so he kept doing it. Sadly, that meant that after a night of drinking, he had to unload his innards of all the liquid, or it would make it hard for him to practice. Samuel turned to a nearby wall, used four arms to stabilize himself, and the other two to pull down his pants and aim. It was hard to aim at times, what with all the holes from decay. He did his best to not get anything on his clothes.
    Midway through emptying himself, a town guard walked up. “Hey, none of that out here! I’m gonna have to take you in!” the guard yelled as he ran up to Samuel. Samuel simply turned his head, and the sight of the rot on Samuel face caused the guard to stop in his tracks. Using his middle left arm, he waved the guard off, and with that, the guard ran off, too afraid to do anything.
    That guy looked familiar. Think he might’ve been the same guy who arrested me my first time. It feels like ages have passed since then.
    ------
    Samuel was walking home after a night of heavy drinking. Unable to hold it in any longer, he turned to a random wall, pulled his pants down and let it loose. Right after starting, a group of newly recruited guards walked up and grabbed him. “You’re coming with us you bleeding drunk!” one screamed into Samuel’s ear while pulling him back. This caused Samuel to accidentally leak onto the other two guards. “Hey, our new uniforms! You’ll pay for that!” the second guard screamed as he pulled out his club. All three guards then proceeded to smack Samuel with their clubs until he was unconscious.
    Samuel woke up in a prison cell, covered in bruises and cuts. “Hope you’re comfy, because you’ll be in there for a while. Public indecency, disturbing the peace, assault on an officer, and public intoxication. Don’t expect to get out anytime soon.” a guard told him through the bars of the cell.
    ------
    The next few months after that all blended together for Samuel. Alternating between sitting in a cell, eating horrible food, and sleeping. He doesn’t even remember leaving the cell, because his next memory was him getting arrested again for similar crimes. That pattern continued for three years, until Samuel met a certain barmaid.
    Samuel, now with his pants back up, started walking again. His mind kept going back to the barmaid. Her name was Clarissa, she had long, brown hair, blue eyes, and he liked the way she walked. If he could, Samuel would’ve smiled at the memory of her. At least, until he remembered what happened with her. He stopped, sat against a random wall, and began to think about what had happened with her.
    ------
    Clarissa had just dropped off his tankard of ale. He smiled, and she smiled back. He quickly gulped down the tankard, and ordered another. This pattern continued another three times until he had worked up the courage to talk to her. “Excuse me, but do you want to have some drinks with me?” Samuel asked her, trying not to sound nervous. Clarissa smiled and replied “Sorry, can’t drink while working. Maybe some other time.” then walked off to do more work.
    Saddened, Samuel paid his bill and left. This didn’t stop him though. Over the next few weeks, he kept trying, asking her often for her to join him, but always being denied. After a while, she did eventually say yes, and they started having a relationship. Unfortunately, it didn’t last very long. Roughly two months into their relationship, Samuel found her with another man. Heartbroken, he began to drink even more than he already did, even going so far as to make a deal with a necromancer to fund the drinking. This eventually led to Samuel drinking himself to death one night while out with a few friends.
    ------
    Next thing Samuel knew, he was being lectured by the same necromancer, and then recruited into an army.
    I just wish he had found me sooner. It took that ‘Bertram’ guy so long to find me, that my looks rotted away. If he had found me sooner, maybe I could’ve still had a love life, like that Molly girl from the arena.
    Samuel slowly walked back to the main base so that he could take his shift as a lookout. He had a feeling that this was going to be a very long summer.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    This is a short story about Mathias the Masterer. It's four pages so I posted it as google doc. Hope you enjoy reading it!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-kx5aQRvIbeeEFhTkhVSWdJQnM/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, let me make sure I have this straight.
    We can only submit one story for one game. We can not write one story for DotD, and another for CotD, for example?
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleotto View Post
    ^^100% agree (too bad we don't have someone of this caliber in the council)

Sargaash the Mighty equal miztickow's Avatar

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by HPisBS View Post
    We can only submit one story for one game. We can not write one story for DotD, and another for CotD, for example?
    That appears to be correct from my understanding of this statement:

No cross-posting or multiple entries please. Just write one piece, and put it on the appropriate thread based on the character you've chosen to write about

Quote Originally Posted by HPisBS View Post
    Correct.

"...the game in general seems to have a wanton disregard for human life."
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...fAThousandSuns (Warning: There are Suns story spoilers on that page.)

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I followed the lead of some others and created a Google Document, as it is slightly long at 3 pages. If this is a problem, just let me know and I'll edit my post to have the complete story.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Thank you much.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Panoptica

‘There is no present, no future, and no past
    No days to pass by, or dreams to get lost
    There is nothing more than the will to be
    The desire to live, and someday to see

A world like no other, a place to be free
    Unchained by emotions, where I can be me
    I’ll make it all happen, I’ll create my own world
    And weave the fabric of time, to see it unfold’

Thoughts of sorrow and filled with regret now rushed her as fast as lightning cuts through the skies. “I have seen it all, from dusk until dawn, from heroes and kings, to knights turned to pawns, every lie and secret from now ‘till infinity for I am the one, the eyes of divinity”. Thinking there is nothing left for her to see, no reason to wait for tomorrow, she firmly grasps a blade into her hand and slowly whispers to herself
    - Can I do nothing but watch? Dragons and demons are sweeping the land , and those mortals do nothing but drink themselves halfway to death. When did this world get so corrupted, so filled with despair, when did it become hopeless and foolish to dream?
    Slowly she holds the sword tighter in her hand as if it held the answer to all of her questions. But what if it does? What if she herself could be the punishment of the gods, and not just eyes forever cursed to gaze on mortality?
    - I wish it were that simple, but as things stand, I have a better chance to make my own world, than to change this one
    As soon as those worlds came out of her mouth, she smiled as if greeting an old friend. She closed her eyes and at that point the world stood still. Maybe this was not such a bad idea, it was at least worth a try. She created a world, someplace lost in time, a world like no other, a place without anger and regret, where the meaning of war was long since forgotten.
    - Everything is wonderful, this is the best idea I ever had ! but I can’t help but feel that this world, is missing something. Ah! Humans ! but they are the architects of their own downfall, so why should I bless them with such grace? No I’ll make a new race, I’ll call them the Ka’sar.
    She soon realized that everything she could dream of, every desire she ever had, every thought that crossed her mind, every change she wanted to make, everything, she can find it here. And she made sure that she would, she changed it to fit her liking, but it was never enough.
    -The Ka’sar are boring
    She whispered in disbelief . She then realized since they hold no free will, they are nothing more than robots, machines that move and never think. So she gave them what they were missing, she gave them thoughts and hopes. And as soon as this was done, the Ka’sar soon discovered the meaning of war, to them it held another name, but it was still the same, still savages that fight each other for no reason except simple whims . This was something she would not stand for, so she made them forget about war and the promises it held, all this to give them another chance. And other one, and another one, but no matter how many times she tried, the Ka’sar always returned to their savage nature, all because they had free will . Panoptica couldn't believe it .
    -Is war the only thing these inferior creatures are capable of? They were no better than ..humans !
    So she decided to do what she knew how to do best. She watched ! Years turned to decades, century to millennia , and as she was about to lose all the hope she had left, she noticed something. Every war called forth a hero to stop it, every rebellion created a better kingdom, every struggle the Ka’sar had, for any reason, simply made them better in the end. It took her millennia to learn what the gods of Kruna already seemed to know. And as soon as she realized this, she opened her eyes, only to see the same world she left behind in the first place. It was as if time stood still in her absence.
    - Hey, you’re going to miss the entire summer !
    She turned around to see Amata standing beside her.
    - Come with me, I know a great place to party with the humans. There is this one mortal I have my eyes on.
    Panoptica smiled and gazed back at Kruna ignoring her request .Without blinking she had her eyes set on this little place, a small place called “Burden’s Rest"
    - When anybody asks, what are you going to say you did this summer?
    - I lived
    Last edited by nyx013; 17th September 2013 at 12:32.
    - We seek the way, wandering wherever we wish -

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    hey mister can i include like lines from vornex sets if not then wat should i add.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessV View Post
    hey mister can i include like lines from vornex sets if not then wat should i add.
    You can put Vornex in your story if you like. But all text should be original work created by you.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...fAThousandSuns (Warning: There are Suns story spoilers on that page.)

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games

Vornex's life

This story is about Vornex and what happened to him after Karuus placed him a cursed:
    It all Happened many eons ago,It's said that whilst some people come to faith, others have it thrust upon them. This was very much so with me Vornex;damned and cursed by Karuss That ugly bastard...!I mean my great and powerful master.My father was a priest of Karuus,i forgot the name of my father.My mother well i didn't know much about her.I was born on a dark night;when i was born my father and mother were grateful and pleased to have a son like me.They tough i could live a good and peaceful life.When i grew up they recited me to read the holy scriptures of that bastard!ARGGGGGGH!I mean Karuus.Well things didn't go good and well;i didn't understand the words.One of my parents was there to clip me around the ear and chide me;before i could apologize to the god.The recitation was one of the things that annoyed me about my mother and father.They made me go to the countryside to deliver food to the ill and the elder ones.I hated these 2 activities.I wanted to know why that sloth KARUSS!ARGGGGGGGH!I mean my great Karuss didn't save me from those tiresome duties and cure their afflictions.MY PARENTS RESPOND BY SMITING ME AND WARNED ME THAT KARUSS WOULD SMITE ME MORE HARDER IF I DIDN'T REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SUCH BLASPHEMIES.I having oppressed by the mundane vexations of piety;well i decided to do what people do all day...sin.It seemed like a logical course of action.After all, if Karuss and all his virtuous ways were so displeasing, it stood to reason that sinfulness would be far more delightful.Well i began with thievery.Stealing from a blind man was like taking ingot from a gnome.I found it a little difficult to pilfer items from other houses i visited during my chores.Then,people then began to notice their items theft so i lied to them telling that i saw a idiot inspecting a shiny necklace by the river.This led to the man being driven from the settlement amid a barrage of rocks and rotten eggs.That night i decapitated all the chicken from the nearest farm.Well i intended to blame the idiot.But they never caught him.I was disappointed because i wanted the authorities to hang him or something.Stealing and all that was enjoyable.Then an idea went to my head that it would be fantastic if i decapitated little children but i couldn't go that far either.Then i went to the temple where my parents slept and pissed on the altar,tore the scriptures to shreds and smashed every stained window.My parents and the whole congregation were terrified when they woke up to see such terrible desecration in their beloved temple.The women wept and the men bellowed in anger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH.They all believed some terrible agent of dark powers, a worshiper of vile and wicked gods, had come to their fair settlement to wage war on Karuss.Perhaps that person was even there among them, working sinister schemes in their very midst!Well i found it very entertaining.I laughed allot when all the people gathered around the temple and demanded to punish such evil.Then that priest he ... called upon the god of light and said this ''Oh great god of light expose me the one who did this kind of vandalism''.Then my body began to tingle and my.... my flesh skin and blood turn into what suppose to be glowing orange like lava.Everyone screamed but me and my mother and father were the loudest.Once their was no panic my parents GAVE ME THE BEATING OF MY WHOLE LIFE!THEN THEY WEPT!AND KEPT BEATING THE ORANGE BLOOD OUT OF ME!Finally my mother and father got down their knees beating me around the head until i did the same (strange but true).They pleaded for Karuss to show some mercy.Until Karuss answered my parents prayers.HE .... HE CURSED ME THAT SON OF A!!!!!!!ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!I mean my great lord Karuss.He told us that every time i did something good i will become more human but if i sin the demonic flash would be a portion of my hide.That was my beginning.After the happened i went to Kruna West Kruna in hope for doing good.When i got there i came upon the capital Dracoshire where i was greeted by a manticore slayer then the manticore slayer took me with the leader or chief Brathrur.He told me stories of a lengendary beast called the Kasgore whos fur was red as blood with a human face.At night i went out for some hunting then i came across an old castle near the mountains where i was attacked by a demon with a bow and had some gloves with an eye on each of one.Until a demon hunter came and slayed the demon her name was Malota she was demon hunting with 50 demon hunters.Before dawn the demon hunter and i went to the camp of the maticore slayer.Things got almost out of hand.Until near a village there were groups of people getting devoured by a plant aslo called Giant DreadBloom after defeating the dreadbloom a man with a crystal sword greeted us his name was Roland.He joined us in our way back when out of nothing a woman came out of the trees with a centaur until she cutted a horn out of him and stabbed him in his chest.She greeted us and said she was a centaur hunter.We went to her camp and at night she told us about a immense bug called N'rlux that was a very rare creature.Then out of nothing a harpy attacked us but we killed her.Then while trying to figure out what was going on a gnome took Roland from the bushes and took him to the cave.After a battle with the Death gnome he told us that beyond the cave was supposed to be a demon dressed as a seductress her name was salome.It was an epic battle but after he defeat she left a key.then we went to deeper to the cave and fought an giant spider after that we came across a stone giant.He was impossible to be defeated but the gnome told us to use the Gladius Larvalis Magnum to do an huge damage to the giant.Once the giant was defeated we came across what was supposed to be a beastman but it had a potion that made him an abomination.After defeating it we went to a crypt in there there was suppose to be a gargoyle probably guarding the place.After its defeat a wild stone lion attacked us but the we manage to destroy it by breaking the pillars but also we got trapped.After looking for a way out we took on with the legendary Centurion Marius but manage to gt to the last level of the Crypt where Caracalla destroyed most of our men but manage to defeat him leading a pathway to the Elton Woods where we were afraid because of the most rare bug N'rlux.But after defeating it we were exhausted and ate the N'rlux.After we got to a village.But the village was on fire everyone was dead except a dragon it was him Rhalmarius the Despoiler it was very hard.As we all retreated to a camp where a legendary Dwarven Bernard Bronzefist killed the dragon with a cup.... a beer cup.We stayed at the camp.But then i went on my one to find more adventures.Well i got to Faedark Valley where i met a young follower and a elf named Medea we started to do adventures until this single night i had Karuss in my dreams telling me that he had removed the curse.I was happy i could start a normal life i saw my armor peel of my skin.I was human again.But their was a time when i met a wizard named faustus he was kind but then it came a moment when a dark agent summoned every single essence leading to a probable destruction in Kruna.Then a time came where i made the decision to give up my human for to save Kruna.I sacrificed my Humanity putting each malevolence in their rune.Me now demon forever... i knew i did the right thing.After all of this i became a mercenary and a general in every legion fighting along everyone and fearing nothing.There is still hope for me.I may look like a evil demon from the outside but from the inside i am far more worse.But years passed since signs of enemies,but one day when hunting in the woods a shadow bandit stabbed me in the back but i got him from the neck and throwed him in mid-air until he unleash some kind of creature it was her the shadow misstress.She had a full load of these shadow bandits but i could kill most of them until she poisoned me.The last thing i remember is seeing That bastard.I MEAN KARUSS!My great master.after that i woke up in a cabin.Then i saw my father and mother they were happy because they saw ME!BUT HOW WAS THIS POSSIBLE WAS I IN HELL!Until i woke up just to see my old friend,it was the king himself King James I.He told me that when he saw me lied there he stabbed the shadow misstress in the chest.Just as Summer ended Fall began.It was a load of adventures.I was a rich merchant.Ha;well i was until i had to pay my taxes.Then i subscribe my self into dragon hunting.The prize was 500 Planet Coins.Enough to buy me 20 expeditions.Then i went to hunt the nimrod and valanez the gold.in a total i received 1000 PCs and a statue of pure gold.Hah best summer ever.When i woke up i saw the village burning then i dying man said that Ruzzik and the beastmen came.Then i went to Bernard Bronzefist camp.And saw him fighting Ruzzik.Then a horde of these beastmen came rushing to me manage to defeat all of them but i was exhausted;so as Bernard then Frog Men Assassins came.But then Elyssa and her pyromancers came and burned them all.I asked her''why were these beastmen out of their runes'' then she said ''we must head to Faustus castle''.After we arrived we saw him lying on the floor.We picked him up and he said ''Go to Caracalla's crypt ....... take the runes and put their essence back to the runes''.We hired Mellana,Kyrose,Arash,Angus, and Kalevra.At the entrance we dealt with Gravlok, Grune, Mazalu ,Horgrak,Serpina,Erebus and Krugnug.After their defeat we put their essence in runes.After that we encountered Ataxes,Bloodmane,Ironclad,Gunnar,maarak,hargamesh, Alice,Scylla,Kerberus,Nidhogg, and Riddler Gargoyle.It was more difficult but we manage to kill them and in our way we found a liquid and Mellana said''it instantly kills bosses''.We got to a room full of traps and battled Baroness,Hurkus,Lurking Horror,Hydra,Stien,Kang,Wexxa,Leonine,Teremarthu,S ir cai,Bongstench, and Ulfrik.We woned but Arash was defeated.We drank health potions and only half restored us.We got to the other chamber there was only Mesyra,Nimrod,Jack,Sisters,Phadrea,Centurion,and Thyranthius,.Half of us were defeated but Elyssa did a Flame burst and killed all of them.The only 2 things we had were a rejuvilation pot and the liquid.We drank a teaspoon of the pot.After that we got to the final one there was Narlagrast,Kalaxia,Thyranthius,Bellarius,Mardachus ,Siculus and finally caracalla.Every one was defeated except me.They only enemies left were siculus and Caracalla.Caracalla had a liquid that he said that it will make him forever powerful and invunerable.But then siculus stabbed him in the back and drank the liquid only to make him a dark side of Karuss.Then i realized that i trowed to potion at him he would die.We battled i almost died.But i manage to throw him the liquid.But the only thing it did was convert him into a void sucking him and sending him to the ghost realm.We took the runes to Faustus and restored peace to Kruna.We are known as legends of Kruna And may our names never be FORGOTTEN.Fall has ended winter has begun.I saw knights,town guards and besieger's lined up with catapults and cows,i ask Commander Honorius what was happening and he said ''I'm sorry but i have no idea either.Ask Commander Netheuren''.I ask Netheuren and said ''They threw us and infected cow and a parasite was released causing people to die in our village and kingdom.There for we are going to destroy Kessov's Castle.I said ''how much time would it take to get their''.Netheuren said ''Nine days but with Faustus help it would only take 3 minutes''.Then i said ''May i join''Netheuren said''If you wish then yes''After 3 minutes of walking we reached the castle and then Honorius and a 5 night blades entered the castle to deactivate the energy beam.They failed only a wounded Honorius and a night blade survived.Then the Energy beams activated killing our soldiers then they launched balls of fire and fresh but infected cow.We manage to destroy the castle but with half of the troops.Then a demon came out from above then one of them soldier launched a cow and defeated the demon.Incredible but true.We went back to the village and celebrated.We drank 10 cups of beer and Bernard 25 gallons of beer.After that night i heard people screaming.I exited my cabin.And saw a woman crying because her husband was beheaded.They authorities didn't do anything.Then i investigated along with Rissa and Medea.Until we saw a headless person with a pumpkin on his head pursuing a local authority and behead the local.After the night we were witnesses of what happened yesterday.At night again we met with a so called jack the headless horseman.I took him down but he seemed to not matter.Until Rissa slit his pumpkin head in half.Then he got rissa and took his sword out;But i got mine out first and slit his limbs of.And then Sliced him into 2 pieces and burned to ashes.But we seemed not to know what he was looking for until he reappeared but with armor and greenish fire around him.The fight was epic but Medea and Rissa got wounded but i could defeat Jack myself.Almost at the end of winter i decided that maybe if i wouldn't pissed on the statue i would not become an orange-fleshed demon and probably never become a hero.Then i said to myself if this was my destiny.Winter had ended and spring had begun.Nothing happened in these days just peace and quiet.How i like piece and quite.Until Faustus telepathically said to me quick come over here.I went to Faustus castle and he said to me to go to the ghost realm and save the spirits.He teleported me to the ghost realm.Then i saw what Siculus was doing when he was sucked into the void he had destroyed half of the ghost realm with him and his vampire fiends.Then Faustus teleported and said '' we have to get an army to defeat him''i replied ''how much time until Siculus destroys all of the ghost realm.Faustus said 10 days.After nine days i hired all the men i could and entered the realm.Siculus said ''well well if it isn't the hero who saved Kruna''.I replied ''i am going to defeat you''.Siculus said ''even if you defeat me i will taking over the ghost realm again''.I said ''We will see about that''.I then drank a iron hide potion and went berserk on him and his army.Just as me and 40 of my men survived Siculus unleashed 2 shadow giants.The 40 men fought the 2 giants and i fought siculus.My men wined but i lost onto siculus but one of my men threw me a Health pot and i drank it and then stabbed siculus in the heart burning him.Spring ended and Summer had just begun.Even tough evil try to conquer Kruna there will be always someone to defend their land.We are Krunans by heart and we will defend what is ours.WE WILL ALL SURVIVE AND DEFEND.

(END)

IF i win you can send me the PC's in my account Johann in the ArmorGames Server.P.S. i took 5 hours to do this
    Last edited by DarknessV; 22nd September 2013 at 15:55.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    not everything was created by me.I needed some lines from Vornex set to create his origin 1stperson but will i count.

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    So i first need to read one lore and i have to write something like that ??

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessV View Post
    not everything was created by me.I needed some lines from Vornex set to create his origin 1stperson but will i count.
    That's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HarisM View Post
    So i first need to read one lore and i have to write something like that ??
    Well, you'll have a better chance of winning if you're familiar with any lore that relates to your chosen character(s).

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Shadows began to fall across the musty town as the sun set lower and lower upon the horizon. The shadows of buildings began to stretch across the streets to spread that evening chill among those bustling about their errands. The sounds of wagons, drunks, and merchants cluttered the sidewalks. Even the shrill cry of a sorrowful gambler could be heard in the distance. “But I spent so much!..Fontella…Fontella…” the gambler’s voice faded into its sorrowful tune. Phlaw looked over at the weeping man who was dressed in rags and slumped in defeat. It wasn’t uncommon of a sight to see such a peasant or street urchin gambling the last of his coinage for a slight chance, barely even one-percent at getting an autographed card of one of the great war generals.

Phlaw shook his head and went to empty his hip-flask. Empty already…should have known. The angel wasn’t dressed in his war finery this day. He dressed as commonly as he could, although it was difficult for someone of such majesty and dashingly good looks to dress ‘commonly,’ granted the white-feathered wings didn’t help much either. It had been minutes since his last taste of alcohol, and he was already feeling signs of withdrawal. All of the bars in this little town knew him, and for good reason! He was a general, the greatest general! He had wings too! The fact that he often times will buy an entire bar’s worth of alcohol in a night certainly isn’t a reason for his popularity amongst the barkeeps. He decided to grace a bar named specifically for him: ‘The Drunken Angel.’ Phlaw snorted at the name as strode towards the familiar sign that was hanging from the entrance out front.

There was a short green-looking fellow in front of the “Drunken Angel” that was eyeing the specials of the day sign. Phlaw couldn’t quite tell what the little goblin found so interesting and ultimately decided that the poor little guy was touched in the head, ‘blessed’ as some would say. The angel couldn’t help but chuckle as he strode into the tavern. “Blessed! Can you believe it…I’m an angel, my duty is to ‘bless’ people, but that one out front looks like he was just knocked about the head by a stick. I’ll be…if that was all it took to bless one, then I’d have blessed over a thousand with my mace!” He held up his hand as if he were holding his fine Mace; he recently put a Suinha Rune on it too. He wanted a Keelta, but that sneak of a ninja, Shizuko snagged all the Keeltas. “Barkeep! A round on the me!” Phlaw bellowed as he sat down in his reserved chair at the bar.

“Ah! Phlaw, our most favored customer.” The fat barkeep stated with a greedy grin. It was as if coins appeared in his eyes. He poured a tankard of Angel Ale for the winged patron. “I see that little goblin is out front still…been staring at the sign all day. Confused he is, I’m sure.” The barkeep stated, motioning towards the confused green goblin out front. When he saw that Phlaw wasn’t quite paying attention, the barkeep decided to change the subject to something more befitting of the general. “I hear that you just came back from a siege, yes? You must have been quite valiant and brave great general.”

The angel, already having downed his first ale, turned towards the stumpy barkeep. “You need not exert yourself, good keep,” Phlaw stated, although it was clear that the compliments were inflating the angel’s ego tenfold. “just keep the ale coming, and I shall tip you handsomely…but yes! There was a great siege.” Phlaw couldn’t stifle a hiccup as he began the tale. “ish was a great shiege! I couldn’t believe it…hic! There we were, fighting this enormoush demon…for daysh we were fighting! We broke his wallsh, we shieged his cashtle…and the whole time, all theshe people were digging in the dirt and checking every unlooted corpesh for chipped sholush coins. Chipped coins! Can’t believe it. They would look like they found the greatesht treasure holding up shome fragment of a sholush coin and shaying ‘only 14 more until I’m finished with the shet!’” Phlaw was slurring by now as he downed mug after mug. “The shet! The shet! Like it was the mosht important thing in the world.” He chuckled to himself. “Lemme tell you, barkeep, I could ‘shet’ something more usheful!” With that, he felt the world turn upside down as he blacked out.
    --
    It was hours later when you passed by. You have seen so many fantastic things over the past few months: mighty raids, epic generals, great moments. Very little can actually make you stop and stare. However, the sight of an angel passed out in the gutter alongside and ornate drinking vessel gave you pause. You weren’t quite sure if he was living or not, so you did the neighborly thing and gave him a sharp kick in the ribs. It was then that the dirtied and drunk-looking angel fluttered his eyes open. The angel let out a great bellow of a burp so putrid it was almost tangible. His eyes, although dazed, locked on you in recognition.
    “You? …thought so. Famous. Even in heaven. Stupid heaven…used to live there. Got kicked out. Want a drink?”

(Yes, I know the last part is almost word for word from Phlaw's character description, just thought it would be interesting to tie that in)

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Well, you'll have a better chance of winning if you're familiar with any lore that relates to your chosen character(s).[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    A hundred battle-ready men lined the grassy field. Astride horses, their breath cast great billows of steam in the chill air. Armor glimmering in the light of day, they looked toward the entrance to the pass. Shields, swords, spears, polished metal, each emblazoned with the symbol of their kingdom from far across the sea. They sat, waiting, a single man flying colors cautiously leaving the line. The horse walked a careful, easy gait toward the figures standing dead center the road.
    Within his armor he quaked. A hundred men? Surely they needed only a fraction of this number to subdue two criminals. Slowly, the rider closed the distance, with each step his mind racing faster to the beat of fear. The shrinking space between them offered him better and better views. They were ragged, both in clothing and body. Hair matted, one was even bandaged about the arm. Their faces looked cold and hollow, their eyes tired. And yet, despite the mounting bedraggled appearance of the two, they stood tall and firm. Defiant. He cursed and steadied his voice to call out conditions of surrender. Two women. Two women! And I've orders to treat them as a bloody army?
    Who are they?

No money, no connections; what was she thinking, trudging out here to the bitter lands of West Kruna? She could be safe (and warm!), curled beside a fire, absorbed in literature. A soft pelt about her shoulders, draped in luxurious fabrics lighter than down and just as soft, she could read until only embers illuminated the room. She imagined the sheen of her golden locks in the flickering glow, and the delicate grace with which she would shift stray strands from her eyes.
    Her boot sunk low into the snow, disrupting her stride and bringing her to one knee.
    The crunch of footsteps ahead ceased, giving way to gentle laughter. “You really should step in my steps. It will make the going easier.”
    She righted herself, tugging her leg from the snow and planting it anew, somewhere far more level this time. Upon looking up, she sighed. What was once ivory soft was now tanned skin, rough from the wind and cold, hid behind a scarf wrapped about her jaw and cheeks. Her hood was pulled low, a fruitless attempt to keep the wind out and her bouncy golden tresses within. “Sorry,” she replied, words muffled behind her own scarf.
    Gleeful eyes softened to a brow knit with concern. She reached a gloved hand up a tugged the obstruction from her face. “We're nearly to the foot of the pass. The innkeeper in Frostburg said there would be a place to rest before attempting the climb.”
    She nodded and, lowering her head in compliance of both the wind and the trek ahead. Her steps compacted the tracks of her companion in the calf-high snow. Thoughts drifting not unlike the cold flakes in the air, she marched diligently on. Tugging her cloak a little tighter, she glanced upward at her friend's frame, bent ever-so-slightly forward to combat the wind's force and the weight of her pack.
    How could she have possibly agreed to this? She gave up so much – everything in fact – to travel here. To this land of conflict, and magic, and, if the reports were true, dragons. They had yet to see any of it.
    Thus far, the only thing West Kruna had in abundance was ice, she decided. And bitter cold wind. She knew there were places in the world that stayed cold no matter the season, but this was ridiculous. It was summer! She imagined trekking the fields in the south, knees grazing wheat stalks, warm wind and sun tickling her face. No, instead she subjected them both to this cold, bleak hell. When they were done, she'd never walk anywhere again. She would hire carriages and chauffeurs to carry them about. Picturing the two traveling in such luxury caused her to wince. She snuck a covert glance ahead, knowing shame would be the only thing to catch her in the act. She knew, with certainty, her companion was accustomed to such transportation, making the pain of her decision all the more acute.
    It was in this way the two traveled, until the sun grazed the edges of the peaks to the south and the river was a stone's throw away. The sky still sprinkled snow across the tundra, and would continue to until they had traversed beyond the summit of the pass. Great pines hugged the base of the mountains and near the river, stretching like fingers toward the sun. She wondered if it was because they, too, were cold. Her companion pointed ahead to a marker of stacked stones as tall as herself. If this was road to the pass, then their reprieve must be nearby. She flexed her gloved hands, rubbing her numb fingertips against her palms in anticipation.
    The two pushed on toward the treeline where a hollow had been cut. Through the snow and dimming light she could just make out the frame of a structure of some kind. Hope rose, warming her like fire, only to fall to the pit of her stomach like a stone when the two approached.
    Winter, the great beast it was this far north, had nearly destroyed the cabin. Made from stacked timber, a corner had fallen out, causing one whole side to spill across the snow. The roof must have fallen next, collapsing toward the missing section, creating a lean-to any junior architect would hesitate to enter. The two stood side-by-side, snow powdering their shoulders and heads, studying the dark logs. She tucked her hands in the crook of her shoulders and shivered in place. “What now?”
    After a moment's silence, her companion shrugged. Tucking a bit of gold back into her hood, she strode forward and tested the door. When a gentle rattle failed to dislodge the debris opposing it, she stepped back and kicked it. Wood squeaking against wood, the door moved inward, just barely. “Come help me,” she said, almost excited.
    She shook her head and approached the woman's side, shooting a questioning glance.
    “Trust me.” She chuckled, then added, “On three.”
    “We could just b-.”
    “One.”
    She scampered into position aside her.
    “Two.”
    Readied to throw her weight into her right leg.
    “Three!” With the force of two, the door shoved inward, wailing in protest as its bottom rubbed against the floor. The two shared a triumphant, if surprised, look, before removing their packs and sliding through the gap.
    The inside was as rough as the outside, exposed to the elements with the dilapidated roof and wall. The only cot in the room was crushed on the opposite side beneath the roof. Still assessing the livability of the environment, her friend removed her glove, and flicked her index finger, igniting a small, bright blue flame at the end. “No animals,” she stated quite factually. Reaching up with her opposite hand, she tugged her scarf down and her hood off. She shook out her blonde hair and smiled. “And the fire pit's intact.” She pointed at the square depression where the floor was missing, shooting her spark of flame toward it. The ball dipped to the ground and continued to burn in the dirt. “It'll do until we find some tinder.”
    “I'm not sure that was intentional,” she said, pointing at the hole. Her dubious look was met with a smile. “I'll see what I can find outside.” She turned and slipped between the door and frame, instantly regretting the decision as the wind clipped against her once more. Her brief reunion with shelter allowed her to forget the weather, if only for a second. She tugged the door, closing it save for a sliver.
    Inside, the smiling face faded and the fire dimmed. She was too unfocused to keep it burning, too distracted. She knew it would be hard, but this adventure seemed to be sapping all the strength and resolve her friend had. The brilliant glow of defiance was fading in her, bit by bit, step by step. That beautiful, burning willpower she had witnessed during their first meeting had turned to warm charcoal and smoke. And she hated it. Whatever she possessed, whatever it took, she would give to see that blaze return.
    She smiled, thinking of the way crimson fire licked her olive skin, tresses of flame mingling with tresses of coal-colored hair. She pictured that scene so many times in her mind, and still the memory failed to dim. How the flames had lit the ballroom! She moved with such confidence then, every step and twirl ablaze with fearless passion. Her memory shifted then, wandering off to something less brave. She wondered what would have happened had she not intervened. If she had been more demure and less demanding, perhaps she could have continued her education. Though, after such an impressive display of manipulation, she doubted the masters at the school could have shown her much. She wondered if she was wrong to fight against revoking her scholarship, knowing how much suspicion and spurn her support created for the two.
    But she was so brave that night, when all eyes fell upon her with judgment and shame. She hoped that in some small way she could be just as bold.
    A clunk brought her back from a world of alternatives and reflexively her fire in the pit grew. The shimmering blue flames danced light across the dark space. Is it night? Has it been so long, she wondered.
    A grunt and sounds of dismay greeted her as she pried the door open. A bundle of wood, two arms sticking out amid the limbs, stood before her. Piled so high, neither could see the other, and while one attempted to relieve part of the burden, the other simply tried to get inside. Graceless, the two collided, spilling wood across feet and frame alike. Hands clamoring to recover, sticks clattering, heads bumping, they stood straight, each holding a single stick. They looked first at the mess strewn about, then their hands, then their cold and chapped faces.
    Giggling, loose coal curls bouncing, she stooped to retrieve the firewood. Exhausted from walking, cold to the bone, the laughter spread to one girl, then the other, as though they were sharing a hot meal. Cold tears streaked their numb faces as they finally moved the remainder of the wood inside and dropped to the floor. She fed tinder into the blue flame before removing her gloves and scooting closer, wiping moisture from her eyes. Their eyes caught the glance each was sneaking, and smiled.
    “You didn't have to bring so much,” she looked at the pile and chuckled again.
    Smirking, she tugged her hood and scarf away from her face. “And you, princess,” she taunted, “didn't have to kick the door in.”
    “Hush you,” she chided. “If you don't think they're looking for us, you're mistaken.”
    She crossed her legs and pulled more of her cloak about her torso. “You? Definitely. Me? Probably not.” The fire grew slowly as it devoured the wood, turning from azure to violet, and finally to deep orange. She added with a chuckle, “Probably are, actually, at least to hang me.”
    “I'd like to see them try.” She settled back against her pack, legs folded to the side. “We'd burn half the kingdom before they got their grubby hands on us. Well,” she continued thoughtfully, “I suppose we could only burn some of it, maybe a third. We could flood the rest.” She winked.
    A silent contemplation had overtaken her companion. While her eyes stared into the fire, her gaze was far off in some distant realm. Excited that perhaps her friend had returned, or even a bit of her, she longed for the conversation to maintain its tempo. The silence ate it, just like the fire at their feet, and she knew the only thing she could do was wait until it was satiated.
    Soft as the snow falling outside, “Why?”
    She smiled. “If they're going to treat us like criminals we may as well act like them.” Chuckling, she looked at her friend, only to met with a sobering, patient stare. She averted her eyes, gazing upward through the shifted roof slats. A flake drifted to her cheek, melting and spreading cold upon her warming skin. “I couldn't let them do it.” She sat up, wanting the fire's warmth, hoping it would give her courage. “Expulsion? Revoking your scholarship? All because of some wretch's poor excuse for a joke? It's ridiculous.” She gritted her teeth, “Then to refuse my monetary aid, and spread such rumors, such blatant lies, about you.” Her voice went quiet. “I couldn't let them do it.”
    The fire popped, crackled.
    “You're beautiful. At the dance, the first time we met – I'd never met anyone like you.” A patient stare turned puzzled. Looking away from the fire, she turned to smile at her friend's confusion. “You're so brave, so determined. They tried to make you look a fool and you wouldn't let them.”
    She scoffed. “If only everyone saw it that way.”
    “Maybe they would have, if I'd stayed out of it.” She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chin atop them.
    At this, she laughed. A great, deep laugh, filled with surprise and mirth. “You were the only one who stood up for me when they took away my scholarship! I didn't stand a chance before you got involved. You gave me hope.” She smiled and tossed another stick into the fire. “It's not right what they said about you either.”
    The two giggled in unison. “That we were cavorting together in dark corners?”
    In an official voice, she mimed, “How dare you contribute to these unwholesome and vile relationships with Princess Caitlyn.”
    In her brother's voice, “How could you sully the royal blood with that Silver Staff ****?” Caitlyn watched as a genuine smile graced her friend's lips through the laughter. With a deep breath, she forced the words, “I want to be as brave as you.” No, that's still not right, she thought.
    Yolanda shook her head, still laughing.“No you don't. This is where it gets you. In some ice cold shack outside some ice cold mountain in some bloody ice cold forsaken land.” She sighed. “Honestly, you're already brave. You don't need me,” she admitted, trying, and failing, to hide the sadness in her voice.
    Caitlyn took another shaky breath, “I-.”
    “You gave up everything; title, holdings, wealth, prospects, an entire future, to run away with me.” Yolanda picked at a loose thread on her dark, dirty cloak. “To cross an ocean, seasick almost the whole time.” The admiration in her voice grew. “To work in a disgusting inn, getting grabbed and groped by filthy men to finally earn enough money to run south.” She stared hard into the fire. “To freeze in some run-down shack on the edge of the tundra. Because of me,” she said with disgust.
    When she finally dared to find her eyes, long tracks of icy tears flowed from them, dripping off her cheeks. Caitlyn sprang at her friend, wrapping her cold arms tight around her and squeezing, as if somehow the fire inside her might spread and envelop them both in a warm embrace. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed herself back, hands still gripping Yolanda's shoulders. “Yes, because of you! Because you're beautiful, and brave, and so much stronger than I will ever be. And since our dance, I can't imagine a single day without you in it.”
    Seconds turned to an eternity. Caitlyn's exuberance turned to utter fear as she realized what she'd done. Everything was ruined now. How could they possibly travel together, companions, friends, now that Yolanda knew? Now that she knew that everything Caitlyn had done was to stay together, if not as something more than friends, then just as friends.
    Yolanda gripped her friend's forearms tensely after being enveloped with such passion, such strength, such warmth, and such love... When the rumors started, she didn't mind, not really. So long as she could keep learning and exploring the magic she loved, she could handle being called terrible names. When they pulled her scholarship, she was devastated. And when Caitlyn came to the rescue, just like she did the night at the ball, making such a spectacle into an incredibly beautiful display, she was filled with unparalleled hope. But when they rebuked her, Yolanda was furious. Determined to spare her friend further insult, she attempted to disappear. She would go as far as she needed to keep Caitlyn's name intact, even if leaving her was the last thing she wanted.
    But Caitlyn would never let her go alone.

The solider rode within speaking distance, but would come no closer. Perhaps from fear or from caution, neither woman could tell. He cleared his throat and shouted to them. “By order of His Majesty, you are to drop arms and surrender immediately or be taken by force. You will be deported without question to face trial and punishment by the hand of the Royal Court as they see fit.”
    The women reached out and clasped hands almost simultaneously. Weary though they were, they had come too far, endured too much, to be denied now. Strands of coal-black hair trailing in the wind, she whispered without turning, “There's definitely no going back after this.”
    Her hand was squeezed tighter in response. “I left assuming no less.”
    Chuckling, eyes never leaving the soldier, “Are you sure? You can still go back,” she taunted. “Soft beds, cozy fire, lots more dances.”
    “No one dances like you.” She glanced to the side to see her blushing.
    The soldier's horse whinnied and struggled against the bit. He reined it tighter, pulling the steed to the side and rear. “You will agree to these terms immediately, or you will be set upon by a hundred men, to be taken by force!”
    Neither could suppress a giggle. “I'll flood.”
    “I'll burn.”

"The Immortal"

I. Morning glory strikes upon the end of shimmering cold winter, as bones stops to shiver and flows there goes the river. A sad breeze season left and new awaiting glory waits upon, Filling with new hopes and happiness but not for Mathias the aoenian or the purple immortal walker cursed upon to walk the realm until the day comes. He never felt happiness since the gods have cursed him. He is like a tree in a fall season, waiting for its last leaves to fall.

II. One day you asked him. "Mathias, I just wonder. What else do you got to master? You have fought side to side with the red prince and master the art of war and tactics. You have even rode with Genghis khan one of the best riders torgyll has known, You were taught by the master craftsman Logar and much more my friend. 'Mathias just glance at you at said. "We are like brothers, we both are blessed upon extravagant skills but there are only two things we are not. You used yours and you're happy with it. I might have mastered all things I have to but I feel this thing that gods might had given me another mission. You looked at him at said "we both do".

III. Let me tell you this story "Sakdal" I had walked upon my curse, the worst thing I suffered from this wrecked curse is this hopeless world of humans and other creatures destroying each other, the unending hate and war, But that thing changed when once I have traveled from sea across the raging waves of West Kruna. I learned something which made me walk upon this lands and gather as many students who are willing to crusade and learn with me. It was summer, sun should be blazing as hot as dragons breath but not from the place I reached. Red mist were filling the air as agony and sympathy reckon on your ears. Blue water became red and skies went black. I don't know where I had came. It seems war has gazed upon the silent sea which fear shouts louder on your heart. Thunder lightnings hunts the sky falls down like pillars or raging energy.

IV.I saw a large burning boat and I saddled closer and I saw how nasty things gone there. I heard a Giant Wyrm screeches among the skies but only its shadows is what you can see, Its titanic. Then a small boat came filled with dangling aggressive people and told me "We came to avenge our family and friends, for this wyrm shall be put down and burn from his own eternal flame. I filled my mind with things I could not understand. I told them " Why would you go there? You know that death is certain if you go there. And one man said. "Death is certain, but an honorable death is not". So they start to paddle and as they go I shouted "I come to join!" Their village leader said "We have nothing to offer back, our land is destroyed, our food source are also burned and our homes and teared to nothing" then I replied "I go for no reward but to help you on your quest so this wyrm so shall be slain" So we saddled through the red sea what all you can is nothing but red mist.

V. We reached this strange island, filled with bones and burning acids. Raging fire island, its like hell come upon the land. You can see the fear of this people, shivering even on a hot place. "One man said, If we die here, we will die not in vain but for our land and for our wives and daughter" So we walked hours and hours until we see this cave. There were other people there, royal guards, orocs, felpur all united to stop the wyrm. People started to puke as they see flesh ripped upon the road, eyes spilled and guts ruptured. I was not affected but this, I saw many other brutal thing than this but the only new thing I knew that this wyrm is not just a wyrm. I can see tablets with encripted ancient lores much ancient that even I was'nt born when it was created.

VI. The royal guard asked me "What have you and your delutional army came for?, I replied "I am alone, I just come along this people to help them slay the wyrm" The guard replied "Its not just a wyrm that we are dealing with, its something big and someone divine is protecting it. " I can see" I replied. The cave were strange full of inscriptions and magic were tremendous that I can feel it in my veins. Somehow great necromancers or something that I even might not now is involved here. As I see these orocs and felpurs I know that they are not from west kruna, they gathered from different place of torgyll.

VII. As we enter the cave, It became silent and then I start hearing something. A small voice of like an ancient language. I could not understand but I feel something terrible will happen. As we came closer and closer a loud gigantic roar meets us and the land started to shake. Everyone start to grab their swords and bows, some even just brought daggers. We walk closer and closer and light came from afar.. but when it got closer I realized it was not light it was fire. I shouted " Run! Run! Its a breath of fire!" We start running among every angles of the cave. Its fire is so hot that those who was caught on it was not seen burnt but dust in a instant. Blue flames scattered in the ground and dust across the empty wind among the cave.

VII. We tried to corner the wyrm among the dark cave, as it was we did cornered him but when light among fire showed the face of the wyrm I was shocked about what I saw. it wasnt a regular wyrm..Even I was terrified and felt a fear on it. People start to tied and tried to slash him but his scales were as hard as diamonds but as dark as a blind man can see. The Orocs started to bash and throw stones at his head but it showed
    no pain. Felpur started to slash the veins instead it was their sword who break. Arrows were flying here and there but no blood was spilled from the wyrm. As the wyrm went furious and breath and spread fire like burning waves. You can see no blood but dust coming from those who hit it, even a small flame will run among your body until you got dust in a few second. The Royal guards run a formation and try to get close to the great wyrm but the wyrm was so big that when its humongous feet falls down, there goes flesh and blood scattered. I myself tried to deal with him but my sword who I crafted as strong as what Logar thought me was broken as I hit his head hard. Panic and discord is all what I hear, hopeless to even wound the great wyrm, Some tried to run but nobody would escape as the roads were blocked by stones and the only way out is to slay the wyrm. We tried much more but death was upon as, I am immortal but seeing this people getting slaughtered is'nt good. As the wyrm spread its wings, sharp as blades, it cuts through armors and flesh. I couldnt remember the last thing happened.

VIII. When I was awaken, I was on the near shore of bludheim. I can still hear the small voice of an ancient language running through my ears. I had tried so many years to find the isle again but it seems that I need magic like Faustus to locate a place like that, "I'll come with you" you said. As you grabbed the map. You saw your other guys listening to Mathias story too. So you asked them "Medea?, Ronald?, would you come?" 'Medea just turned around and said "You will need someone to sing on your death and smiled" and Ronald said "I am always at your side" as you glance at Dahrizon he just nodded and Bernard said "as long as their is an ale there will be a mad dwarf on your side!" So you decided. Let us be on a great adventure again my friends and bring another honor to west kruna.
    Last edited by SadButTrue; 22nd September 2013 at 23:10. Reason: Corrected some spellings

I used my character name as pref name of the hero in west kruna. And I think I may have spoilers or I dont know. i just wanna share a part of my story about mathias. I want to make it longer but I want to make to devs to read it and dont get bored. So cheers everyone
    Expect the worst
    Its Hard to Find Angels in Hell
    add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000526601387

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    This is a story about Tussao:

-Knock, knock!

-Who's there?

-Tussao.

-Tussao who?

-Tussao Two Tigers.

-Who the heck...

-Tussao Three Tigers...

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    can i add diffrent caracters like medea Bernard and knowfur.buti am focusing in one caracter vornex.and can i color my text

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast