Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Help: Stat Point Allocation Starting from Level 1

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games

Help: Stat Point Allocation Starting from Level 1

I'm brand new to this game and a bit overwhelmed. I've been searching for a guide on how to allocate stat points from the very beginning, level 1, and have yet to see anything.

1.) I understand their are different play styles and classes that will determine how you should allocate your points, but is there some sort of "preferred distribution" for the beginning levels (starting from level 1)?

2.) Not stat point related, but are there any guides around that walk a player through the game from level 1 step-by-step? I know that the game and levels pretty much go on indefinitely (form what I've gathered), but is there a comprehensive guide that tells you what to do, step-by-step for a large part of the beginning of the game?

Thanks in advance,

Reton8

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    iOS
    Hi Reton8, and welcome to DotD

If you go to the Tutorials section of the forum (just under Getting Started), the first sticky post is marked "Tutorial Index". The first two links are a couple of Newbies guides and there are a lot of other guides sorted into sections after that.

Go nuts and have fun

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    http://leon.dx.am/guides/4-Beginners+Guide.htm

And for first distribution of stat points, put all them in stamina and energy, in a balanced proportion you choose (2:1, 1:1, 1:2...). Dont worry about choosing a bad distribution since it can be fixed easily as you go on leveling.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Or what you could also try is just start playing the game, talk a bit in the chat and learn while going.

There isnt much you can do in the start that willl seriously harm you for later :P

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Alright cool, this is exactly what I was looking for