Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Legion Commander power

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

Legion Commander power

How exactly is it calculated?

For example, when I replace Lena (150/100) with Aesa (270/200 with runes) in Commander slot (sorry, Lena!), without changing anything else in legion setup, legion power drops about 500 points. Why?
    (not talking about Invasion brigade power here, just plain old raid power)

In the patch notes we see
    • Display Issue: Commanders and equipment currently do not count toward Legion Power or Damage.

However, this is unclear. Since it is a "display issue", one might assume Commanders don't affect displayed power, but affect real raid damage (hence, "Display issue", not "Game mechanics issue"). But then it says "do not count towards Legion Power or DAMAGE". Moreover, the displayed power also changes when switching Commanders. So, what's the truth?

p.s. The wiki page http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Legions doesn't say anything about this

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Well it seems like bonusses (which u got for easa with a ER if im correct) dont get added in the commander spot.

And btw, the devs have nothing to do with the wiki, this is made by the players.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Multiple
    All bonus attack and defense on a general (boost items, gain X atk for each Y you own ect.) isn't being calculated in the "legion damage" display, it does work in real raids however.

Although this bug doesn't affect raid damage at all, it make it annoying when comparing legion damage between different legions. If you have a general that don't have boosted stats on commander, the displayed value should be correct.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Thank you, now it's clear