Kessov Castle was rebuilt after the great siege which tore its walls asunder. Golem laborers were set to work to undo the destruction and make the proud bastion rise again. But perhaps D'rach's foul presence tainted the very stones and ground, for soon new darkness came to replace old. A force of beastmen laid claim to the castle, slaughtering its defenders and manning its ramparts as the traitors once did. Again you're thrust into the role of besieger, venturing through the winter snow to take the fortress back and put the dragons' minions to the sword.
As per Dahrizon's preview in last week's patch notes:
12 Days of Kessov Siege – December 21 – Jan 2
On December 21, we will return to Kessov Castle once again. This time, the battle will be classified as Siege and Dragon. Prepare yourself accordingly.
- Kessov graphics have been changed to a beautiful Winter scene.
- In-raid drops will continue to be Kessov Banners, Kessov Treasure Keys, Armor creation parts, Besieger troops, and a couple of new rare additions.
- Siege Commander Honorius and Mazlo the Tunnerler will now be craftable.
- Additional crafting for Banners and Keys.
- Besiegers will be upgradeable to Veteran Besiegers.
- A new legendary General will be introduced into the Kessov Siege.
- Kessov will be using a new loot structure expanded to 51 tiers.
Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dr...ash=4o299bMV5Y