Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: Construct faming

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Facebook

Construct faming

Hey guys just a quick question hopefully someone a bit more experienced than me will know.

Automated Army is currently my strongest legion (I don't have the PC for yellow army so please don't suggest replacing it.) and I have been having a lot of trouble filling the troops section, so I was curious if anyone could tell me the best place to farm constructs.

I've been farming Tenebra and the guild raids that drop stone golems without much luck so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Aziel_X (Baharroth on DotD Facebook)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    honestly, that's pretty much it, aside from crafting clockwork golems from cogwheels. Valanazes drops the Terraclean Statues as well.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    If you want to replace your legion than collect cogs and upgrade them untill you get enough to craft Clockwork III,don't waste them on golems.
    But this will take time so I think you should stick to farming Terraclean Statues.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Any idea what the minimum damage is to have a shot at these troops on Val and Ten? Or just fair share?

Farmhand
    I notice fair share really is about best. But seems everyone has something different going on.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Also, the new raids have treasure golems. However: you'll want to focus on those one at a time, since doing less than 160m damage on them is not exactly fair to the other people in the raid, especially when many others seem to be doing just enough to get 1 epic. And since more damage=more loot on these raids, you might as well do as much damage as you can in the time that it's up.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Here is a link directly to wikia page on troops. http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Troops

Just click the arrow above "race" and it will sort constructs to the top for you. Then you can see where to get them from.

Town Guard

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    I've been over that a hundred times hoping for a new construct to pop up and be what I'm missing to no avail Raven, but thanks