Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats Buff & PvP Generals

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Updated, few minor changes, new Legion and stuff. Original post updated :-)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    New version with Dant'Kun, and Perception Legions :-)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...5U0hnYUE#gid=0

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Thanks LanderZ! To put up these information on GoogleDoc was an excellent idea (and a lot of work and dedication!) but it is indeed extremely useful! Big thanks for the regular updates too!
    Here is a little hint: I am a bit surprised that the 2 greatest and free (okay, you have to hit some wr to get them) legions are not in the list!
    Their greatest advantage is their flexibility, you don't have to think just put the generals with the highest bonus.

1. Bucket Brigade III: 2 ANY General + 1 Commander and 30 ANY Troops
    The best legion for troop fodder generals, great for perc legion: Cogs 1 and Cogs 2 + someone else (if you don't have other perc general you can use Bucket Brigade I or II too) and 30 Artificer's Golem. Great for PvP legion too, put Abbess Catherine in and 30 Pelwyn Sister.

2. Echidna Hunters: 4 ANY General + 1 Commander and 20 ANY Troops
    Another great all-purpose legion, I use as a PvP legion (when I don't fight Echidna)

p.s. It should be mentioned that legions have a Commander slot too, so you can put one more useable general in them.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Loyalist can contain up to +164en and +107stam (best configuration)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Elifaus View Post
    Loyalist can contain up to +164en and +107stam (best configuration)
    Hm... Well, on one hand, you are correct that I was wrong in my count. You can fit 9 of the 11 Generals, meaning Angus and Ullis get left out. This does put it at 115 Stam and 164 Energy. This makes it the best Leveling Legion. Corrected for next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakov View Post
    Thanks LanderZ! To put up these information on GoogleDoc was an excellent idea (and a lot of work and dedication!) but it is indeed extremely useful! Big thanks for the regular updates too!
    Here is a little hint: I am a bit surprised that the 2 greatest and free (okay, you have to hit some wr to get them) legions are not in the list!
    Their greatest advantage is their flexibility, you don't have to think just put the generals with the highest bonus.

1. Bucket Brigade III: 2 ANY General + 1 Commander and 30 ANY Troops
    The best legion for troop fodder generals, great for perc legion: Cogs 1 and Cogs 2 + someone else (if you don't have other perc general you can use Bucket Brigade I or II too) and 30 Artificer's Golem. Great for PvP legion too, put Abbess Catherine in and 30 Pelwyn Sister.

2. Echidna Hunters: 4 ANY General + 1 Commander and 20 ANY Troops
    Another great all-purpose legion, I use as a PvP legion (when I don't fight Echidna)

p.s. It should be mentioned that legions have a Commander slot too, so you can put one more useable general in them.
    I may add Echidna Hunters [it can fit 5 Leveling Generals, which is good], but as for BB3, it's not an ideal Leveling Legion [3 Generals?], and as for PvP, you stick Medea 2 (380/380), Ularnis (0/360), and Abbess + 30 sisters (0/175 + 775HP) = 1450 total gain from stats. Near the bottom, but not last, and pretty good for a free one.

EH is a decent PvP Legion, actually. Added for next release.

And I do mention the Commander slots in both the PvP Legions [the blue field] and the Leveling ones [when applicable, there is a comment at the end. In many cases, some Generals just plain don't fit ^.^]
    Last edited by LanderZ; 12th May 2013 at 02:23.

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by LanderZ View Post
    Hm... Well, on one hand, you are correct that I was wrong in my count. You can fit 9 of the 11 Generals, meaning Angus and Ullis get left out. This does put it at 115 Stam and 164 Energy. This makes it the best Leveling Legion. Corrected for next version.
    You are right! I didnt even realize my dantkun was only lv1, hence the missing 8 stam

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    V.2.0.0 is out, top post updated.

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    At Level 1, Gormchadh the Piper adds +40 ATK / +40 Def / +40 Perc

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I knew about this sheet for quite long time, but I didn't use it until now because I didn't have any good PVP gens and didn't really need them. However, now with Medea's boost and reaching point where every little DP helps I find this sheet very useful. Thank you very much for your work!

I also noticed you have perception legions. I did my own research just yesterday and have couple suggestions:
    Bucket Brigade I/II/III - easy to get, almost everybody has at least BBI - 1 450 (I/II)/1 650 (III) perc
    Contemplation IV - fairly easy to get, can put in 5 out of 6 perc gens - 1 462 perc
    Automated Army - Training Ground lvl 1, easier to get and better than Symposium - 1 550 perc

It looks like you forgot about commander in Tundra Stalkers which would give another 100 perc.
    Last edited by Shikao87; 24th June 2013 at 08:42. Reason: learnt that half-elf counts as human and elf
    Hope is beauty personified
    Officer of M.A.D.

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Trilla the Light-Sculptor: +50 attack / +50 defense

Julcinous the Water-Weaver: +70 attack

Marth the Earth-Shaper: +70 defense

(all values at Level 5)

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikao87 View Post
    I knew about this sheet for quite long time, but I didn't use it until now because I didn't have any good PVP gens and didn't really need them. However, now with Medea's boost and reaching point where every little DP helps I find this sheet very useful. Thank you very much for your work!

I also noticed you have perception legions. I did my own research just yesterday and have couple suggestions:
    Bucket Brigade I/II/III - easy to get, almost everybody has at least BBI - 1 450 (I/II)/1 650 (III) perc
    Contemplation IV - fairly easy to get, can put in 5 out of 6 perc gens - 1 462 perc
    Automated Army - Training Ground lvl 1, easier to get and better than Symposium - 1 550 perc

It looks like you forgot about commander in Tundra Stalkers which would give another 100 perc.
    Yeah, I'm going easy on the Perception legions, all told. It's hard to organize them properly, and with more troops/generals being added that affect it, it's going to be reserved for a select few 'best' or super easily obtained. Or ones I happen to notice [especially ones that also house some nice +Energy generals too].

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuggage View Post
    Trilla the Light-Sculptor: +50 attack / +50 defense

Julcinous the Water-Weaver: +70 attack

Marth the Earth-Shaper: +70 defense

(all values at Level 5)
    I was just leveling them up to find this out. Thanks. Darned nice, all told, especially Trilla. They are -8 that at Level 1, and gain +2 in each stat per Level.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Version 2.3.0 out, with a bunch of new stuff. New chest bits = great Stat General fodder.

Sister of Radiance

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Great work overall, but where is the link for 2.3.0? The previous link is still for 2.2.0

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcil View Post
    Great work overall, but where is the link for 2.3.0? The previous link is still for 2.2.0
    The original post got updated.

V.2.2.0 shouldn't even be on my google docs anymore :-/

Silver Arrow

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    @LanderZ
    Loyalists can get to +203 energy and +129 stamina

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    Quote Originally Posted by Elifaus View Post
    @LanderZ
    Loyalists can get to +203 energy and +129 stamina
    As the note at the top of the page says, the values on the Leveling generals bit are accurate as of 2.0.0.

I will only update them every 5-10 versions or so, now. Far too much time is needed with each change to make it worthwhile.

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    I have updated the file for the new PvP stuff [Olaf rocks now, with double boosts o.O], but the next release is going to be delayed. I'm planning on revamping the Leveling Legions to be like the PvP ones to help show people better Legions [and help me simplify the maths] for Leveling.

Farmhand

My Platform(s)
    Kongregate
    those boosts we got that add 100 to attack/defense for grand crusaders, wolf beastmans illusion, dragon riders panoply and echidnan gear all seem to work as pvp boosting as well.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast