Like Dawn of the Dragons Community on Facebook! Like Dawn of the Dragons Mobile Community on Facebook!

Thread: How to increase raid damage?

How to increase raid damage?

I know there has probably been quite a few threads on the subject but most of them are outdated. What can I do to increase my overall raid damage?

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Increase attack to increase the damage per hit, increase stamina to increase the number of hits you get.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    using the correct legion, generals, troops, gear, armor specific for what raid you're fighting is the easy answer. Other than that, get your bsi up.

I know these answers are pretty generic but you didn't supply much info to go on. Build, Att/Def/HP, lvl, gear/armor available, legions owned.

Basically goes: hitting a dragon, use dragon gear/armor/legion.

If you're a wall build then don't expect much of an increase without adding att. etc.

You do exactly what every other thread that asks the same thing tells you to do.

My Platform(s)
    Facebook
    Farm attack. Get a good legion. Find a good group that will help you farm if you're not already in one (Look Here).

If you don't have Clockwork 3, Wyrm Slayers 2 is a good legion to help you. If you have machaeon though, you can't put him in WS2.

Golden Garden Monk

My Platform(s)
    Armor Games
    Asked a silly question, I gave a simple answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Light View Post
    I know there has probably been quite a few threads on the subject but most of them are outdated. What can I do to increase my overall raid damage?
    Increase attack. Increase defense (defense only adds 1/4 the damage attack adds though). Increase legion power.

When you are first starting out, there is a list of things that you can do to optimize attack power (this is different than attack skill, although attack skill is a huge component to attack power)

Attack Power = 5*Attack + 1*Defense + 10*Generals' and troops' attack in legion*[1+(legion power / 100)] + 2*Generals' and troops' defense*[1+(legion power / 100)]

So, to answer your question directly: Look at the formula and optimize those things.

You should only add as much energy as you expect is going to regenerate during the times that you are off-line (you don't want for the bar to fill and the excess to be wasted).

Then you want to keep as much going into stamina as you can to keep your LSI at 7 (LSI is [Energy + Stamina*2] / Level)

After that, all stat points should go into Attack statistic all the way up to 10,000. Do not spend anything into defense. Once you get to that point, you will have to make a decision on if you want to pursue PvP more aggressively or continue to focus on strictly raiding. By that point you should be much more knowledgeable about the game and what you wish to get out of it, and then you can go from there in terms of stat allocation.

Now begins the stat farm. I will not advocate which stat farming group to join, as there are many out there and they all have different goals/methods/sizes/requirements. Find the one that fits your personal preference/wants/needs/goals.

That is what you can do for free.

Now, you can excel your damage even greater/more quickly with $$$. There are two methods you can use, depending on what you are willing to spend.

You can purchase expeditions and hope to get "lucky" getting a very beneficial general / gear piece / legion. That is a risk that may or may not pan out for you.

Or, you can check out bi-monthly offers. When a "new set" begins, you can build the entire set (which will cost you ~270-330 PC). Those gear "sets" generally have a bonus that increases the more pieces you obtain (which is why you want to build the full set) and have some higher-end Attack/Defense. Gear will give you a nice boost early on, but will marginalize rather quickly. The things that you want to focus on are generals/troops/legions. Upgrading your primary legion and outfitting it with superior troops/legions will give you a tremendous boost early on, and usually those generals/troops will still benefit you in the future as you move to new legions if you are able to use them.
    As I grow stronger, you will find out the meaning of Vengeance of the Iniquity!

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    The problem with quoting things off the internet is that the source is often not reliable