PDA

View Full Version : Additional Stats up or buff when you complete an item sets

Kenshin
19th June 2010, 04:37
just an idea if the dev's haven't think about it yet.
If a set of items are obtained from raid drops and the sets is then equipped by our character then the character received additional bonus.
Example: Thersites sets completed and fully equipped: + 10 attack :003:

Kaziel
19th June 2010, 04:41
not a bad idea...definitly think thats worth considering...lol

Shadowalk
19th June 2010, 04:52
OMG this would be like a flash version of diablo II :) I'd love bonus's for wearing a "set" of items... and definitely recommend this idea hehe.

Felendis
19th June 2010, 05:01
I feel like I have typed this statement a few times here on the forums...

This would be awesome, someday. :)

Trinity
19th June 2010, 05:05
Great idea. I look forward to this feature someday. =)

Shadowalk
19th June 2010, 05:40
Yep Felendis, some things can be implement when the time is right for them, that's why we have the suggestion box so we can give you devs some idea's for what the game could incorporate. Glad to know a few idea's make it onto the distant future list. hehe.

Kenshin
19th June 2010, 05:48
thanks all for the comments and support :)

Locke
1st August 2010, 20:09
I know this is an old post and we've got the devs' reply already but I just wanted to register
my "hear-hear!" to this topic as well. Lusting after the Thersite's set atm and the completed
set bonuses would be awesome! It could be even that you get different bonuses depending
on how many pieces you are wearing. But anyway, maybe in the future indeed. ^__^

Thanks for the suggestion, Kenshin, and thank you for giving us hope, Felendis! ^^

Ronin
30th August 2010, 08:11
I feel like I have typed this statement a few times here on the forums...

This would be awesome, someday. :)

Maybe you should think about making a sticky thread with common suggestions, and your "yes/no/maybe/only The Shadow knows" responses to them. :)

I know that won't stop all the new threads of common suggestions, but it would thin them out some.