PDA

View Full Version : AP Category Suggestions

TitoBandito
5th December 2010, 20:27
How about an achievement for being the one to actually finish a raid - call it "Death Blow." This might also get raids to finish sooner for better loot.

And maybe another achievement for inititating a raid - but only credited if the raid is completed - "Raid Leader." And maybe have negative points on this one for failed raids to discourage just starting raids and hoping they are completed.

And then an AP for coming up with suggestions later used in the game, with a reward of 1,000 planet coins or three generals of your choice- I'd call this one "Fat Chance."

Felendis
6th December 2010, 11:34
How about an achievement for being the one to actually finish a raid - call it "Death Blow." This might also get raids to finish sooner for better loot.
Interesting idea, worth considering.

And maybe another achievement for inititating a raid - but only credited if the raid is completed - "Raid Leader." And maybe have negative points on this one for failed raids to discourage just starting raids and hoping they are completed.
Fairly sure this is part of the next phase of Achievements, though not with the negative points.

And then an AP for coming up with suggestions later used in the game, with a reward of 1,000 planet coins or three generals of your choice- I'd call this one "Fat Chance."
Fantastic idea! :p

TitoBandito
6th December 2010, 19:02
Better yet, change the name from "Death Blow" to "Tito's Revenge."

UndeadKnight
10th December 2010, 07:39
maybe make an achiment for doing like 5-6miljon dmg on any monster and call it like hero of times? :)

Graywulf
1st January 2011, 00:43
How about including achievements that have already been made, but not yet recognized? I've completed (to the Nightmare level) 3 of the quests about to finish a 4th. To know I'm only going to be recognized for the latest one I achieve, with no way currently to go back and start over with the other three (not that I'd really want to) to get those achievements recognized.

I'd hope that by reaching over level 400, I've accomplished some of these things, and be recognized for them.

Trinity
1st January 2011, 01:14
How about including achievements that have already been made, but not yet recognized? I've completed (to the Nightmare level) 3 of the quests about to finish a 4th. To know I'm only going to be recognized for the latest one I achieve, with no way currently to go back and start over with the other three (not that I'd really want to) to get those achievements recognized.

I'd hope that by reaching over level 400, I've accomplished some of these things, and be recognized for them.

AP for completing quest are not retroactive, due to the way things were tracked prior to achievements being released. You can redo the nightmare area quest (By holding "shift" and clicking "Nightmare" difficulty tab). Doing this will allow you to get those achievements recognized, by completing the nightmare difficulty again.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes you, but I wish you the best of luck in getting your achievements. =)