PDA

View Full Version : Posting Game Milestones on Facebook Profile

BossHogg
29th May 2010, 15:11
When I killed off the boss, like the Chief, I don't recall getting a popup asking to post something on our facebook profile like we can with the battle cry.

Posting Chief killings is a good way to advertise the game.

Look at what happened to Crime Wave. It was stuck at around 10k monthly users for awhile and in fact started to decline. It dipped to around 9k. Then they added the ability to allow players to advertise the game (e.g. like when leveling up). The monthly users is over 40k now.

Felendis
29th May 2010, 15:36
When I killed off the boss, like the Chief, I don't recall getting a popup asking to post something on our facebook profile like we can with the battle cry.

Posting Chief killings is a good way to advertise the game.

Look at what happened to Crime Wave. It was stuck at around 10k monthly users for awhile and in fact started to decline. It dipped to around 9k. Then they added the ability to allow players to advertise the game (e.g. like when leveling up). The monthly users is over 40k now.
This will be something we enable soon, we just wanted to start with the Rallying Cries right now though. There will also be ways to post to your wall for achievements and asking for help on Quests, when those things get enabled.

UndeadKnight
9th June 2010, 13:17
me and my girle friend and some friends got realy tired in some games caus there was to many pop-ups it mad it realy slow its ok with some pop-ups but plz dont make to many achiments and other stuff is fine :)

Angelus
9th June 2010, 15:00
me and my girle friend and some friends got realy tired in some games caus there was to many pop-ups it mad it realy slow its ok with some pop-ups but plz dont make to many achiments and other stuff is fine :)

Thy're not talking about popups its about having the option to post something.

UndeadKnight
9th June 2010, 15:46
sry :)