PDA

View Full Version : Sell partial refills

Ashura
9th November 2010, 10:19
I'm tired of waiting for my stamina to refill.

I believe i'm in the same boat as a lot of people who will NOT be willing to spend 10 PC on a full stamina refill just to finish off the last 100 or 200XP.

If you made partial refills available, e.g. 20% stamina refills at 3PC, etc.. I'm sure you'll find a lot of players willing to pay.

This situation affects everyone sooner or later, but most are not going to purchase a full refill.

Please look into this, this presents a big opportunity over time to increase PC expenditure.

Stewie Doo
9th November 2010, 14:20
They already exist for the most part, there are partial refills in the bazaar, that will give you 3 x 5 Stam or 3 x 10 Energy potions for 5 PC's. I realise this is not quite the same as a fixed 20% but for many it will be, if not more.

Ashura
9th November 2010, 20:45
They already exist for the most part, there are partial refills in the bazaar, that will give you 3 x 5 Stam or 3 x 10 Energy potions for 5 PC's. I realise this is not quite the same as a fixed 20% but for many it will be, if not more.

The proportions are way out of whack.

If I have 1000 stamina, I get 1000 stamina for 10 PC a full refill. (100 stamina/PC)
I'm not going to pay 5PC for 5 stamina. (1 stamina/PC)

That's why I suggested % wise.

BadKarma
10th November 2010, 18:35
Yes this would be a great idea to generate more money for the game.