PDA

View Full Version : Reset Stat Point Item

bryant87
27th October 2010, 00:55
I know this item can be too imbalance but Im suggesting it to be an item that drops from gifting and quest helping and maybe in few of the raids available. The item will only reset one point at a time. The difficulty of getting it can be raised so as not to make the game too imbalance.

The purpose of making this item is to make players become more versatile on how to distribute their stats. They can change it if they think they have added some points wrongly.

Fritz
27th October 2010, 01:09
this is why you either save them, or think twice before applying them :)
there is no "Do-Overs" in life. Let's see, perhaps i should have zigged instead of zagged and was shot and killed.

I declare a Mulligan!

:)

Dahrizon
27th October 2010, 01:28
So, are you saying that if I don't like my skill point placement, I need to Deal With It?

Fritz
27th October 2010, 01:37
So, are you saying that if I don't like my skill point placement, I need to Deal With It?

yesssss, Matt :)

Ronin
27th October 2010, 01:52
Wouldn't a sex-change operation count as a do-over? and you can get those in real life and in game :015:

Zoz Warrior
27th October 2010, 01:59
I will suggest instead of item that can reset according to your wish, make it a fix change on that item.

Eg. Item A +1 to att , -1 to def
Item B +1 to def , -1 to att
Item C +1 to Stam, -2 to energy
Item D +1 to energy, -1 to att and etc ....

Make it like drop from all boss in the game so far from various mob. So that the high and low hitters will also still go back to those mob if they like the item. Most prob like a consumable drop!

Dorumon21
27th October 2010, 19:24
If it does come it probably also be a good idea to make a system to where if you start to
get more and more, it also get much more harder to make them drop. So ppl don't amass
them in huge numbers after they level a bit and turn themselves into gods with it.

Omnius
31st October 2010, 03:02
yea if this does get implemented a diminishing returns system needs to be added or it will be abused