PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian themed raid and loot.

Draco Occisor
20th October 2010, 22:55
Would be awesome to have an Egyptian themed raid!!! possibly as a new guild raid at some point.
A giant scarb beetle would be epicly awesome!!!

And a few cool Egyptian loot ideas...

Pharos death mask!! :)
Spear
Sicklesword... Off hand!
Mummified undead... Troop
Kings curse... magic
Scarab breastplate
Chariot... Mount
the skies the limit with this one really! :)

MorphCross
21st October 2010, 05:59
Oh, oh, Unique troop: Spinx, Felpur Race, Intellect attribute, Tank. Does bonus damage and has a riddle yell.

Sammy
21st October 2010, 07:04
Would be awesome to have an Egyptian themed raid!!! possibly as a new guild raid at some point.
A giant scarb beetle would be epicly awesome!!!

And a few cool Egyptian loot ideas...

Pharos death mask!! :)
Spear
Sicklesword... Off hand!
Mummified undead... Troop
Kings curse... magic
Scarab breastplate
Chariot... Mount
the skies the limit with this one really! :)

Mummified Undead - Unique Troop with proc : Sands Of Death bonus Damage + leach life.

Draco Occisor
21st October 2010, 16:09
:) yeh both cool ideas i like them! Like i say the skies the limit on this one, you could do allsorts with it, and it wouldent be to ill fitting to the game, ancient egypt is one of the oldest civilizations so would fit with the other fantasy stuff nicley, and we already have a genie, undead in our armys, oriental themes, allsorts!

An awesome lootable consumable would be cool too... High preist's magic amulet (and i dont mean stoned) Giving tempory boosts or unlocking a tomb with more random loot or somthing else, or even some kind of rune to open yet another raid! anubis or somthing!... :) ok im going a bit too far with this maby, but you get the jist! I would LOVE anything like this! would be sweet! :)

And i nearly forgot, the all new roman influences with the Colosseum!