PDA

View Full Version : maybe a sword to go with the kilt?

Willis Tawney
6th October 2010, 15:23
since you've been good enough to grant me tattoos for armor and a new kilt to wear i actually have to beg you to PLEASE include a two handed claymore in the game at some point.
maybe something like...

claymore of the chieftain
grade: epic
slot: main hand AND offhand

Att: 35
Def: 6

special abilities
Massive: while equipped causes additional damage, increases chance to land a critical hit.
Decreases maximum energy and stamina by 5

you may only have one claymore of the chieftain in your inventory at a time.

Said to be the weapon of their ledgendary scion, the chieftains of clan MacWillis have carried this blade to battle for countless generations. While its power is almost terrifying, the effort of weilding such a large blade will cause even the toughest of warriors to tire quickly.

Lady Amy
6th October 2010, 15:31
since you've been good enough to grant me tattoos for armor and a new kilt to wear i actually have to beg you to PLEASE include a two handed claymore in the game at some point.
maybe something like...

claymore of the chieftain
grade: epic
slot: main hand AND offhand

Att: 35
Def: 6

special abilities
Massive: while equipped causes additional damage, increases chance to land a critical hit.
Decreases maximum energy and stamina by 5

you may only have one claymore of the chieftain in your inventory at a time.

Said to be the weapon of their ledgendary scion, the chieftains of clan MacWillis have carried this blade to battle for countless generations. While its power is almost terrifying, the effort of weilding such a large blade will cause even the toughest of warriors to tire quickly.

Oooh... an excellent idea!!!! :))))

Ronin
6th October 2010, 15:34
since you've been good enough to grant me tattoos for armor

Wait, what? There's already a piece of armor that's just tattoos? Which piece is that?

Willis Tawney
6th October 2010, 15:39
Wait, what? There's already a piece of armor that's just tattoos? Which piece is that?

Nordent berserker's war paint, 15/5, chest.
close enough for me :003:

Ronin
6th October 2010, 15:41
Nordent berserker's war paint, 15/5, chest.
close enough for me :003:

Ah, I've never seen it. Well, shoot down that suggestion I made in the hair and armor suggestions thread >.>

(edit) on-topic, if they add a 2-hander mechanic, why not go with a caber as well. I'm sure most bosses won't handle having tree trunks thrown at their head very well. hehe

Willis Tawney
6th October 2010, 16:11
Ah, I've never seen it. Well, shoot down that suggestion I made in the hair and armor suggestions thread >.>

(edit) on-topic, if they add a 2-hander mechanic, why not go with a caber as well. I'm sure most bosses won't handle having tree trunks thrown at their head very well. hehe

I got it from a bloodmane raid, so if you posted before ryndor came out maybe they used your idea?