PDA

View Full Version : Various

flying sausage
3rd October 2010, 17:04
Hi

1. Trade in excess components. Unless something is done about these, the number of unused browns, greens etc is going to just keep growing.

Something similar to kobo? I'm sure this has been raised before.

2. Guild sizes: Please allow for guilds larger than 100. I'm not sure what the reason for the 100 limit is, but i'd imagine 1 500-person guild would be more efficient than 5 100-person guilds anyday.

3. Officers: 2 tiers - 1 senior and 1 standard.
Senior officers could be given the rights to accept applications and kick people.
As a guild leader I can't expect things to freeze when I go on vacation etc...

thanks

Lillibeth
3rd October 2010, 18:06
:smiley-signs011:

Ronin
3rd October 2010, 18:44
Hi

1. Trade in excess components. Unless something is done about these, the number of unused browns, greens etc is going to just keep growing.

Something similar to kobo? I'm sure this has been raised before.

2. Guild sizes: Please allow for guilds larger than 100. I'm not sure what the reason for the 100 limit is, but i'd imagine 1 500-person guild would be more efficient than 5 100-person guilds anyday.

3. Officers: 2 tiers - 1 senior and 1 standard.
Senior officers could be given the rights to accept applications and kick people.
As a guild leader I can't expect things to freeze when I go on vacation etc...

thanks

Regarding #1, I had a really strange thing occur to me a while back, I had 6 orange belts, and 0 browns, and I couldn't for the life of me get any browns for the longest time... mind you that was before I knew I could reset instances, but still, even without resetting, to run out of browns??

Herr Otter
5th October 2010, 09:48
Can't comment on that, but I have 300+ brown belts and no orange belts at the moment.

Zoz Warrior
5th October 2010, 11:52
interesting. I now lacking all the purple ranging from belts, insignias and dragon scales. I need purple!!!!

BlackSwan
5th October 2010, 17:43
I'm with you on the guild officer duties. I would also like a guild leader transfer option.