PDA

View Full Version : [PVP] Revenge system

lumine99
8th September 2010, 17:28
I think simply adding pvp logs wouldn't be enough.
besides, it would be fair for people who got bullied to get a chance to fight back those who bullies them.

for example, A wins 10 times against B in pvp. on B's pvp log there would be the names of those who attack them with the "revenge points" or charge count next to them. and there would be 2 buttons. [attack] and [revenge]

using the revenge button would grant B extra attack or a slight chance to defeat A(neglecting damage done). besides, using the revenge button wouldn't make B's name appear on A's pvp log. so it's like: "someone got their revenge on you, you lose XXX hp and XXX gold". however, pressing the revenge button would clear all the charge and remove A's name from your pvp log.

Oh, and the higher the charge, the better the chance to land the deathblow....

Lawrence
8th September 2010, 17:48
Needs more refinement and balances.
But I like the idea of a "Revenge" button/feature. :D

Thumbs up. :D

Lena Gk
8th September 2010, 20:25
there will be a major upgrade in the PvP system soonish. we are working very hard on it, and im confident people will be satisfied . But i'm glad we keep bringing PvP up, i like the subject :D

flying sausage
10th September 2010, 10:46
Sorry, I have to disagree.

If someone's a lot stronger, why should you have a chance to win?

That person could have spent a ridiculous amount of time accepting gifts or doing raids to get the stat points.

This would benefit the victims and discourage any real pvp from happening.

The only part would be the link to the person's profile and the ability to hit back, that I agree.

I think simply adding pvp logs wouldn't be enough.
besides, it would be fair for people who got bullied to get a chance to fight back those who bullies them.

for example, A wins 10 times against B in pvp. on B's pvp log there would be the names of those who attack them with the "revenge points" or charge count next to them. and there would be 2 buttons. [attack] and [revenge]

using the revenge button would grant B extra attack or a slight chance to defeat A(neglecting damage done). besides, using the revenge button wouldn't make B's name appear on A's pvp log. so it's like: "someone got their revenge on you, you lose XXX hp and XXX gold". however, pressing the revenge button would clear all the charge and remove A's name from your pvp log.

Oh, and the higher the charge, the better the chance to land the deathblow....

Grunt
10th September 2010, 10:55
I don't like this that much, if they have been so badly battered why are they getting an advantage?