PDA

View Full Version : The Gypsy. a Q&A game within DotD

ćALL˚Eyes˚On˚Meć
31st August 2010, 23:37
My suggestion:

In the future their would be an old wise Gypsy you can visit in a certain part of the map. The wise Gypsy would ask questions, for you to answer. Upon answering the questions correctly you get a reward. The reward depends upon the number of correct answer.

Rewards could be:

1. Potions
a. 10 correct answers = 1 lesser potion
b. 50 correct answer = 1 medium potion
c. 100 correct answers = 1 large potion

2. Vanity Items
a. 500 correct answers = Ring of Wisdom (+20 attack)
b. 1,000 correct answers = Rode of Aristotle (+200 energy)

3. Achievements

Sample Questions:

1. Who was improsoned for vomiting in a fountain?

or

1. What country has the dumbest police force ever known to mankind?

Lillibeth
1st September 2010, 03:29
you going to code this???? do you know the time that would take? be happy with the great game you have!

ćALL˚Eyes˚On˚Meć
1st September 2010, 12:43
you going to code this???? do you know the time that would take? be happy with the great game you have!

I posted this in what we call FUTURE RELEASE SUGGESTIONS. I am thinking infinite possibilities for our beloved game.

Your reply to my post very limitting.

I don't want Dawn of the Dragons to be limitted, I want it to grow... to prosper... to conquer... You are so hindering.

Lena Gk
1st September 2010, 12:50
any possible new feature will require coding of course. We don't see this as a problem, but as a challenge instead. We are indeed interested in possible mini games and other things that might enhance the DotD experience, but this may require some time because our priorities are different right now.

However civil answers and constructive criticism are highly appreciated. Any suggestion is welcome to be posted and discussed

ćALL˚Eyes˚On˚Meć
1st September 2010, 13:03
Thank you Lena... Dawn of the Dragons #1 :)

Lillibeth
1st September 2010, 13:16
i apologize for my outburst and rude reply. just seems that so many people are wanting things that take alot of work and never even say thanks for what we do have. sorry.

ćALL˚Eyes˚On˚Meć
1st September 2010, 13:24
i want us to be friends... you know i get lost too much in this game... makes me dream about what will be the future of us gamers of DotD.

Let's be friends okay...

flying sausage
2nd September 2010, 18:11
WTH is wrong with you?

i want us to be friends... you know i get lost too much in this game... makes me dream about what will be the future of us gamers of DotD.

Let's be friends okay...