PDA

View Full Version : Guild flaggs

UndeadKnight
26th August 2010, 10:10
i would love to see some more guild flaggs like a green dragon on a black flag or a wite skull on a black flag or maybe we could change the color ower self on the background. But i realy think there shuold be a dragon on a guild flag and a skull with 2swords would be realy cool with the undead :D thx

Il Palazzo
26th August 2010, 10:17
What I would like to see in the future is personalized, user created guild flags for the guilds to upload.
Allowing them in a very small resolution only so that it does not strain the server and to let people have fun with pixel art ♥

Locke
26th August 2010, 16:37
Loving your idea, Palazzo, been thinking that myself. It'd be really nice to make your own Guild Flag. :)

Draco Occisor
26th August 2010, 16:47
Not to burst your bubble but i sugested this a while ago, and no one responded to the topic... But i basicaly sugested what Il palazzo has said... Custom guild images/flags.

Lawrence
26th August 2010, 18:47
I feel Ragnarok.
And I'm liking it.

Felendis
26th August 2010, 19:06
The problem with user generated content is moderating it and giving people the ability to block and/or report it. Its a fair amount of work to set this up and much more to monitor it, and can get us in trouble, so I dont see user generated stuff happening. We will make more Guild Flags soon though. Maybe we could have an art contest or something if people were interested, the winner gets the flag in game maybe. Just an idea...

Shadowalk
27th August 2010, 01:20
I like the Flag contest.

In fact i like the idea of a "user made" content contest, not necessarily just guild flags but the best user made item (through graphics , description etc) wins and gets made.

I say this because id like to see my item worn, rather than just be a flag that you can use in guild hall, and then takes over one of the current flags for Loot or Gifts :( lol.

Lawrence
27th August 2010, 01:54
Felendis has a point.
Too much problem for them if we players have "too much" creativity. =))

Draco Occisor
27th August 2010, 12:34
The problem with user generated content is moderating it and giving people the ability to block and/or report it. Its a fair amount of work to set this up and much more to monitor it, and can get us in trouble, so I dont see user generated stuff happening. We will make more Guild Flags soon though. Maybe we could have an art contest or something if people were interested, the winner gets the flag in game maybe. Just an idea...

Yep, i was thinking that would be the dev's responce also. As for the flag comp, DEFFO! Count me in, i would love to have a go at that, REALLY.
I think thats an awesome idea.. let me know where/when we sighn up! :)

Karnage
27th August 2010, 19:09
added link to Improvements page