PDA

View Full Version : How to improve these forums

Mizzet
21st August 2010, 23:44
Instead of showing the latest person who responded and being able to click on their profile, show the latest Person who responded (could remain clickable or make it unclickable up to you) and have a link below their name to that post.

This would involve a lot less clicking and save time, especially for example in the raid help pages where you have to click on the raid boss you want, then click on the last page and find who posted the latest one. Could just click to find the latest post of a boss from the page of bosses this way :011:

RockCastellum
22nd August 2010, 00:31
There should be some numbers listed below a thread with multiple pages. Just click on the last number and you are to the last page in a single click.

Angelus
22nd August 2010, 00:38
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kl2GKlgG_Xc/SOse7AGa5qI/AAAAAAAAAgo/HrGCN8Sy5U8/s400/facepalm.jpg

Mizzet
22nd August 2010, 02:15
Many website already has this feature and I believe this one only has it in certain parts, it auto scrolls down the last page to that particular post.

Nice try with the facepalm Angel but my point is still valid. I don't exactly go to forums that are owned bye rich people but the few I do go to all have this feature :P

Felendis
22nd August 2010, 02:23
Instead of showing the latest person who responded and being able to click on their profile, show the latest Person who responded (could remain clickable or make it unclickable up to you) and have a link below their name to that post.

This would involve a lot less clicking and save time, especially for example in the raid help pages where you have to click on the raid boss you want, then click on the last page and find who posted the latest one. Could just click to find the latest post of a boss from the page of bosses this way :011:
I think we have those, if I understand what you are asking for. They are arrows next to the name of the person who responded last, I believe. Here is a pic of where they are:

Angelus
22nd August 2010, 02:26
http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Mizzet
22nd August 2010, 07:35
I think we have those, if I understand what you are asking for. They are arrows next to the name of the person who responded last, I believe. Here is a pic of where they are:

Aha thanks, I wasn't looking for something that tiny lol.