PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Things I appreciate

cryophallion
12th March 2013, 19:36
So, in the midst of the flurry of questions, I wanted to say a few things I appreciate:

1. Your willingness to do things like this, and ensure you get feedback from the community, and ensuring they are as involved as there are with the game and making it better.

2. Your speed in trying to respond to issues.

3. Giving Free players a chance. I really like that there are chances for those of us who can't contribute monetarily (but often do in many other areas, such as helping new players, guild management, etc). Thanks for not making it impossible for free players to compare (although SM gear makes it very hard at times). It allows for slightly more game balance.

4. Not sticking to the status quo - a willingness to rethink the game and endeavor to make it better, no matter what the aspect is.

Thanks so much for taking this time to answer our questions, and for making the game a better place for us all.

drobviousso
12th March 2013, 19:41
+1

Lily_Lycano
12th March 2013, 20:00
So, in the midst of the flurry of questions, I wanted to say a few things I appreciate:

1. Your willingness to do things like this, and ensure you get feedback from the community, and ensuring they are as involved as there are with the game and making it better.

2. Your speed in trying to respond to issues.

3. Giving Free players a chance. I really like that there are chances for those of us who can't contribute monetarily (but often do in many other areas, such as helping new players, guild management, etc). Thanks for not making it impossible for free players to compare (although SM gear makes it very hard at times). It allows for slightly more game balance.

4. Not sticking to the status quo - a willingness to rethink the game and endeavor to make it better, no matter what the aspect is.

Thanks so much for taking this time to answer our questions, and for making the game a better place for us all.

I agree! These reasons are a big part of why i've continued to play from day 1. I've never played a game for more than 6 months before, but i wholeheartedly continue enjoying both LoTS and DotD largely because of the way the devs treat the community. Thank you!!!

Lena Gk
12th March 2013, 20:05
thank you on behalf of the whole team :)