PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] The commander slot

Kadiss
12th March 2013, 19:01
I'm interested to know what problems are involved with getting this part of the legion mechanic fixed? As it stands, it works in terms of item/general procs, and there is anecdotal evidence (I have some of my own) to suggest that the stats of the general placed in the commander slot do alter overall damage output (though obviously the stat contribution is not reflected in the legion power display). This just leaves the actual stats on gear and mount as apparently completely inoperative, and the fact that generals whose presence boosts the stats of troops (Amata, etc) currently do not work in this capacity in the commander slot.

Putting it succinctly: Can you confirm exactly what is and isn't working with the commander section of legions, and whether we can expect a fix any time in the foreseeable future?

Directly linked to this, if you confirm the contribution of the commander slot general's stats to overall damage output, will future patch notes be altered to reflect this? It isn't an enormous issue, but to those people interested in maximising damage output it's important to know that the commander general slot works, even if there's still a visual issue.

Mouse
12th March 2013, 19:19
A General in the Commander slot *should* function as a General in her normal slot. There are some bugs with this currently that we're working to resolve.

We have some other enhancements and additions we want to work in to Legions.

Justin1_86
12th March 2013, 19:27
Does that mean commanders DO affect the legion damage, it just isn't displayed in the legion damage?

Mouse
12th March 2013, 21:13
They do not currently, but we'd like them to.