PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] GG gear/De-stressing

FrozenHate
12th March 2013, 18:37
Seeing as others have already brought up the issues regarding the workshop, excess PC items, and availability of premiums, I will ask two questions.

1) In regards to Golden Garden gear, will you resolve the excess drops on that eventually, or just make it a valuable crafting ingredient in the workshop to alleviate the frustration high-perception players are having with it? Also, will there be a Black Orchard set in the future?

2) Considering the amount of chaos that goes on here on this forum, with the constant complaints, rants, and jibes(including a few from myself); how the heck do you manage to stick with developing this game and not go berserk? How do you blow off steam and re-center after a particularly bad flood of angry correspondence?

Mouse
12th March 2013, 19:32
1) In regards to Golden Garden gear, will you resolve the excess drops on that eventually, or just make it a valuable crafting ingredient in the workshop to alleviate the frustration high-perception players are having with it?
The current plan to help alleviate this concern through the Workshop. The specifics on how that'd function is still in development.

Also, will there be a Black Orchard set in the future?
Possibly.

2) Considering the amount of chaos that goes on here on this forum, with the constant complaints, rants, and jibes(including a few from myself); how the heck do you manage to stick with developing this game and not go berserk? How do you blow off steam and re-center after a particularly bad flood of angry correspondence?
We've all extremely passionate about the games we work on, and while there are definitely concerns and complaints raised by the community we've all been on that side of the table and share in your frustrations; at heart we're all gamers and want a fun and engaging product. That alone really alleviates the majority of the stress that can be brought on by our positions, but the company also provides fun outings such as Paintball and Lasertag. We're in a great part of the country for outdoor activities as well.

FrozenHate
12th March 2013, 19:35
Thank you very much for hosting a Q&A session, and for your response. :-)