PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Changing Z1-Z9 Looting Information

cryophallion
12th March 2013, 18:31
I have personally been recording lootings for understanding how the calculations for loot are determined for several months now. I know of numerous players who have been actively doing the same work.

I would like to release my data, but like many, have a slight hesitation due to the magic numbers for certain raid sizes, but I prefer for people to have accurate information and hope the community responds properly.

Dhar said this though:

We have spent countless hours these past weeks going over different designs. We really hope to make future raids incredibly enjoyable. IF it is deemed desirable, we may consider a revamp of existing raids. However, IF we did that, we would bring it to the players first. Any change to existing raids could likely change existing dynamics, possibly drastically. If the cost were too much, I would rather leave the current raids under their existing structure and move forward from here. That is something that we will approach at a later date though.

in this thread: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?16719-Change-to-Epic-Loot-Tier-of-Crypt-Raids-Coming-Dec-21

Can I ask where you stand on changing the way looting and damages work for all the basic game raids? It's a huge topic, due to how most of the game balance revolves around it, so I would love an honest answer as to what we can expect.

Felendis
12th March 2013, 18:53
Can I ask where you stand on changing the way looting and damages work for all the basic game raids? It's a huge topic, due to how most of the game balance revolves around it, so I would love an honest answer as to what we can expect.
Honestly, it would be a huge issue to change something like this and I cant imagine us retroactively changing raids unless it was critical to the health of the game.