PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] 5PG and Dawn of the Dragons

MattieWill
12th March 2013, 18:21
How long does 5PG plan to develop and support DOTD? I fear the game is winding down and developement will cease within the next year.

Also a question for my brother will we be able to get angry peasants again?

Will anything be done to address the continual power creep in the game, or is this how games like this continue to receive revenue?

Felendis
12th March 2013, 18:43
How long does 5PG plan to develop and support DOTD? I fear the game is winding down and developement will cease within the next year.
Hi MattieWill, you posted three very different questions in here. Its important that you ask just 1 question per thread since different people on the team are answering different types of questions. I have removed your other two questions and focusing on your first, since it was the most relevant to the subject title and probably the 'biggest' question. Feel free to post those questions in their own threads.

As for the plans to develop and support Dawn, in all honesty, we plan to support AND grow this game for many, many years to come. We don't see any end in sight, Dawn is a top priority for us as well as our platform partners (Facebook, Kongregate, Armor Games, etc). :)

MattieWill
12th March 2013, 18:45
Thank you for your response Felendis