PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] How do we emphasize to you the importance of ease of use improvements?

JHunz
12th March 2013, 18:20
There are a large number of changes that I have seen players request multiple times to make their gameplay experience easier and/or less time-consuming and/or less tedious. Things like new raid sorting options (HP%, raid size), legion favorites, extra equipment sets. How, as players, can we be sure that you have received and considered these ideas? How can we know whether they are not being implemented because of technical reasons, or because they have been set at a low priority internally by your devs, possibly because they don't fully understand the pain points they cause?

If an ease of use improvement is easy but simply deprioritized, we can whine louder. But we have to know to do so :)

cryophallion
12th March 2013, 18:24
Jhunz, I kind of hit on that with my first question: adding a feature request system so players can "vote" for changes, so the devs can see some of the things the community really wants. It can be limited so you can only vote +1 on a certain number of items. The ones I've used allow for responses as well.

Mouse
12th March 2013, 18:27
We read every suggestion that is brought before us, rest assured.

There are a lot of great ideas that we're definitely considering (like new raid sorting options as an example!) but it comes down to priorities and planning. There are some features that we want to roll into other additions to the game instead of adding it as a "one off" so to speak. And sometimes a feature just isn't as easy or simple as it may first appear. Every feature is different so it's hard to answer this for every suggestion out there, but I assure you that we read and consider/evaluate everything. :)

There are a few things cooking in our oven that the community has been asking for, but I can't go into details just yet.