PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Capping Area Resets

cryophallion
12th March 2013, 18:13
A lot of questions seem to come up about whether drops are broken for certain areas. I know I ask the question quite a while ago, and I saw several more recently.

I know of one person who has reset over 35 times, and I have been resetting sisters for at least 50-100 levels now, with no bottle drop.

Due to the fact that some of us just seem to have really really bad luck, is there a way we could cap number of resets required? For example, if you have reset nm 10 times, you can request on the forums to get the item, instead of having to interminably pray that just maybe, this time it will drop?

I know people who have almost quit over the frustration of it, and I admit it has robbed me of significant pleasure in the game having everyone else finished with something who are 100s of levels below me while I am resetting nearly constantly trying to get it finished.

Mouse
12th March 2013, 20:14
Due to the fact that some of us just seem to have really really bad luck, is there a way we could cap number of resets required? For example, if you have reset nm 10 times, you can request on the forums to get the item, instead of having to interminably pray that just maybe, this time it will drop?
We do not currently have any plans to implement anything like this.