PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Value of excessive Planet Coin items

SirNagsAlot
12th March 2013, 18:11
Questions surrounding this issue have circulated the forums for months. With gambling being one of the main methods for players to obtain items they really want that are no longer available for purchase (generals, premium generals, magics), we tend to gain a large quantity of duplicates of items we no longer want / need.

Do you guys believe that there is "value" in us spending PC on these, chasing after the items we really want?

Will there be any means for us to 'reclaim' the planet coins we spent on these? Maybe through sellbacks, or the "workshop" which might allow us to convert these excessive / extra items into something of equivalent value (volatile potions, etc)?

In addition, will you offer ways for us to purchase the items we really want, directly, without having to "gamble" ?

RazherKZ
12th March 2013, 18:15
I have the same question

Felendis
12th March 2013, 20:33
Questions surrounding this issue have circulated the forums for months. With gambling being one of the main methods for players to obtain items they really want that are no longer available for purchase (generals, premium generals, magics), we tend to gain a large quantity of duplicates of items we no longer want / need.

Do you guys believe that there is "value" in us spending PC on these, chasing after the items we really want?

Will there be any means for us to 'reclaim' the planet coins we spent on these? Maybe through sellbacks, or the "workshop" which might allow us to convert these excessive / extra items into something of equivalent value (volatile potions, etc)?

In addition, will you offer ways for us to purchase the items we really want, directly, without having to "gamble" ?
As I alluded to in another thread, we have no plans to offer items for direct purchase after they have already gone through the standard Limited Offer cycle. Without going into detail on a feature that isn't complete or in the game yet, I can say the Workshop will treat most PC purchased items differently than normal, game acquired items.