PDA

View Full Version : Communication

Ude Hikaru
18th August 2010, 08:36
I think what more i want to see in the game is a nice communication between player, please make green icon showing the player is online and blue is for who is just log off less than 12 hour, red is for player that not online within 24 hour, black is for player that not online more than 24 hour, purple is for non active player. then please create message system in the game just like in Forum, and player can private msg(message) other player, chatting at player wall is not nice because everyone can see it. i thinks there is still more to fix in Guild chat room by adding all the player list online at the chat list and everyone can chat and respond directly in the guild . please add notification (that can be turned on or off) when there is a new msg player inbox/wall or in guild chat room because everyone can respond faster when seeing new msg on the line, i also wish i can see my friend stats in my army so that in can msg him/her and give a advice and they also msg can private msg and ask for any help or guide. if all what i suggest can comes true, i promise you that the game will have more rating to be the best social game, by that way the game is more lively and a player will not get bored while waiting their energy/stamina and honor to get full. it sure much much fun if it can be done :015::74::74::003::011::018::16::34::34:

:16:please thanks and vote up to make this idea comes true:16:

Angelus
18th August 2010, 09:25
I do love the whole be able to tell if this person is online thing. = ]

Ude Hikaru
18th August 2010, 09:39
it also had benefit to Guild, they can easily remove non active player unless the player had inform the Guild that he/she will be gone for awhile like going trip to the moon=p

Angelus
18th August 2010, 10:54
Yeah I wanna be able to tell if a player is active our not in my guild.

Ude Hikaru
18th August 2010, 11:12
I also wish that they can mark a DoTD friend by green mark for the one who always sent a gift in 24 hour, a red mark for more than 24 hour and a black mark for the one who never sent a gift more than 68 hour, i sure help a lot to sent a gift to the one who really help you out^^

Angelus
18th August 2010, 11:21
I also wish that they can mark a DoTD friend by green mark for the one who always sent a gift in 24 hour, a red mark for more than 24 hour and a black mark for the one who never sent a gift more than 68 hour, i sure help a lot to sent a gift to the one who really help you out^^

Not 68, its 72. Hehe

But yeah that sounds good. But alot of people cannot send to everyone remember. I have over 500 DOTD players on my list.

Ude Hikaru
18th August 2010, 11:53
Not 68, its 72. Hehe

But yeah that sounds good. But alot of people cannot send to everyone remember. I have over 500 DOTD players on my list.

why 72? yeah you right, you a pretty girl so more easy to get a DotD player huhuhu

Angelus
18th August 2010, 12:27
Because 72 hours is 3 days.

68 hours is 2 days and 18 hours.

Doesn't make sense your way haha

Ude Hikaru
18th August 2010, 12:50

hahaha you are right =p

Ude Hikaru
28th August 2010, 13:45

hahaha you are right =p

anyway i also wish they add in gift list like this: Gift friends/DoTD friend/Other friend/ All friend

Gift friend: (for a friends that just sent you a gift within 24 hour)

it will be very helpful,so please add it^^

Ronin
30th August 2010, 08:37
I like the idea of an in-game private messaging system, but I'd have to vote against the markers on how often people gift as well. There's what, a limit of between 30-40 gifts you can send out each day? For those with large armies, as Angelus said, lots of people don't get a gift from the same person every day because of gift cycling.

Leaney
30th August 2010, 09:38
...more monsters!!!!! ....more quests!!! ..more weapons and armour!!! ...zombies! ...vampires! warewolves! ...ninjas!! ...jabba the hutt! ......etc ;)