PDA

View Full Version : PvP

Sovereign
17th August 2010, 16:36
Must have PvP, I am slowly dying inside when I cant spill the blood of my virtual enemies ;)

And info on a serious PvP update?

Lawrence
17th August 2010, 17:11
I don't get it.
You mean, the game must have PvP?

I guess we already have it.
I might be mistaken though. :D

Sovereign
17th August 2010, 17:14
Yes you are mate, the slim slim pickings of Player versus Player in this game is just that, slim. I want MOAR, must spill virtual blood, enuff with the pixel updates, give me some updates that let me have at other players in a meaningfull way, also some battle feed would be needed so they know who spill their blood too ;)

Lena Gk
17th August 2010, 17:15
i'm with you :P i'm probably the only PvP-lover in the Dev team and have been bugging them for updates myself :D get ready for some nice updates soon. can't give an exact ETA though

Lawrence
17th August 2010, 17:17
Awesome awesome spill Lena. :D

Sovereign
17th August 2010, 17:22
i'm with you :P i'm probably the only PvP-lover in the Dev team and have been bugging them for updates myself :D get ready for some nice updates soon. can't give an exact ETA though

*Hugs Lena GK*

Lets tell them devs a much often used phrase in the crusades, at least in my head "Convert to our PvP-ways or perish" ;)

And thanks for the info, Il keep the blades sharp in preparation for the glory ahead =)

Angelus
17th August 2010, 17:30
Hopefully the PvP element will be better. =3

Sovereign
17th August 2010, 17:37
Hopefully the PvP element will be better. =3

Indeed =)

But I have faith in the devs, so far they have done a good job.

Angelus
17th August 2010, 17:51
But I have faith in the devs, so far they have done a good job.

They have?!

Locke
17th August 2010, 19:45
Keep at it Lena! You my hero! ^^ Thanks for keeping the heat on, Sovereign! ^^

Sovereign
17th August 2010, 20:48
Keep at it Lena! You my hero! ^^ Thanks for keeping the heat on, Sovereign! ^^

Np mate ;)

Hrafn
18th August 2010, 03:26
I have been dying for some competitive aspect of the game. I want to get my butt kicked daily, and I want to know by whom. And I want every time they kill me to be a counted so they can show their friends.

Then, I want all of my friends (my guild) and all of their friends (their guild) to kick each others butts!

But, I've also been hoping that it doesn't come tomorrow. I'm not ready yet! :P