PDA

View Full Version : heros leveling

UndeadKnight
14th August 2010, 17:47
we realy like that we can lvl ower heros now but some how its easy to miss for some. it would be cool if u could make somthing more fun with lvl heros. showing stats, maybe some spc low onetime soldier joins u when he gets to lvl five caus he heard about that great hero. we realy like the idea of leveling so maybe when u lvl a hero u can add an armor to him then next lvl weapon and then next a shild like in lvl 5 they can have 1shild armor weapon or somthing like that and thx for all the help so far :)

Angelus
14th August 2010, 18:00
Personally I don't like this idea. But good thinking. = ]

Crazybones
14th August 2010, 19:22
I see what your saying, it would be nice to "see" some advantage to leveling your generals other than just a stat increase.

RockCastellum
14th August 2010, 19:56
I see the advantage every time Machaon's proc goes off.

On a more serious note, maybe some hero's could have special events occur when they reach level 5, but I'm of the camp that hopes level 5 is only a temporary cap and not one that stays for good. I highly doubt they will ever level indefinitely (with Angus and Ullis you'd no longer need to invest in energy or stamina), but level 5 comes fairly rapidly.

I know a lot of emphasis is already being placed on the level markers of 6, 100, 500, and 1000. Maybe we could allow generals to progress additional levels at this point? Maybe level 10 when you reach 500 and level 15 (or 20?) when you reach 1000.

It'd also serve as a way to give those ultra high levels a little more to do once they get to that point of a game.

UndeadKnight
15th August 2010, 11:10
sounds like a good idea

Ude Hikaru
15th August 2010, 11:20
Miaww

Ude Hikaru
15th August 2010, 11:30
Personally I don't like this idea. But good thinking. = ]

agree Miaww

keysersoze
16th August 2010, 17:11
Level quicker, more levels till max... General level 1000 NOW! GO GO.

Angelus
16th August 2010, 17:27
I wish I got Machon the healer ;(

keysersoze
16th August 2010, 20:51
Yeah, I started the final days
of him :(

Locke
16th August 2010, 23:11
Wish I had gotten him too. :( But I like the suggestion of generals able to level more when
player hit those milestone levels. I think. :/

Angelus
16th August 2010, 23:14
Wish I had gotten him too. :( But I like the suggestion of generals able to level more when
player hit those milestone levels. I think. :/

Well maybe there will be a better healer soon =D

Locke
16th August 2010, 23:19
Well maybe there will be a better healer soon =D

Hehe. Thanks for the comforting words. :) I'm certain that there will be one. It wouldn't make sense to roll
out the all-time best Healer in the game during the first months, I suppose. Things need to progress after all.
So mustering my patience. ~__^

Angelus
16th August 2010, 23:31
Yeah I mean in a years time they might bring out a healer with 37 defence 20 attack. Lol.

RockCastellum
17th August 2010, 00:11
Hehe. Thanks for the comforting words. :) I'm certain that there will be one. It wouldn't make sense to roll
out the all-time best Healer in the game during the first months, I suppose. Things need to progress after all.
So mustering my patience. ~__^

Well, to be fair, it would make sense to have some of the best items/generals/troops come out within the first few months. It would be a way of thanking the people that have been here from either the start or near the beginning.

Having said that, I'm sure there will be more generals with at least similar abilities. However, I do hope that Machaon keeps his place as one of the rarest and best generals in the game. Not just because I have him, but because I think the game needs things like that.