PDA

View Full Version : Generals for gold

Pain!
7th August 2010, 19:47
In order to stay a bit more competitive with the other facebook games, may I suggest having generals that can be bought with Gold instead of Planet Coins. So far, most of the generals can only be bought by Planet Coin.

I already know of people wanting to play something else that allows them to buy generals with gold or any other method that doesnt make them pay with real money, because they can't afford to buy all their generals with RL money.

By keeping these players that do not want to spend a lot of money, or do not want to spend money at all, it is still good for the business, because they will tell other friends to play, and any of those friends may end up spending money here in this game instead of another.

The generals that are bought with gold can have lower stats compared to the ones bought with Planet Coin.

I would also like to see more troops, with lower stats, that can be bought with gold.

Lena Gk
8th August 2010, 00:11
In order to stay a bit more competitive with the other facebook games, may I suggest having generals that can be bought with Gold instead of Planet Coins. So far, most of the generals can only be bought by Planet Coin.

I already know of people wanting to play something else that allows them to buy generals with gold or any other method that doesnt make them pay with real money, because they can't afford to buy all their generals with RL money.

By keeping these players that do not want to spend a lot of money, or do not want to spend money at all, it is still good for the business, because they will tell other friends to play, and any of those friends may end up spending money here in this game instead of another.

The generals that are bought with gold can have lower stats compared to the ones bought with Planet Coin.

I would also like to see more troops, with lower stats, that can be bought with gold.

we have many non-PC generals, but instead of gold they are dropped in-game via Questing or won through Crafting (like Angus the Red). Some are also dropped as loot from Raids. There are more to come as game progresses of course. Just be patient :)