PDA

View Full Version : Guild roster SELECTABLE

Shadowalk
6th August 2010, 00:45
Hi, I realise that the current guild roster on either page is clickable to promote or kick or view profiles, however I can't highlight the whole roster to copy into word/txt so i can keep tabs on peoples levels to see whos actually doing anything.

So my suggestion is if you could make one of the guild roster screens selectable or a select all, or copy to clipboard or something :)

Thanks in advance.

RLB31384
6th August 2010, 00:53
Could take print screens for now..should be able to get everyone in 5 shots Id say

Shadowalk
6th August 2010, 01:02
I guess but just dragging mouse down list and copy then pasting is best solution, print screen would take up more HD space thana txt list and i dont wanna print out the list hehe.

RLB31384
6th August 2010, 01:18
I guess but just dragging mouse down list and copy then pasting is best solution, print screen would take up more HD space thana txt list and i dont wanna print out the list hehe.

I agree, text would be a lot better. But 5 images wont take up much hard drive space. You could delete em when you update and do 5 more. But you wouldn't be printing the list either way lol. Anyways just suggesting until a better alternative comes along.