PDA

View Full Version : Armory in the Guild?

Christoph
19th July 2010, 01:22
I see it listed as a Coming Soon feature. Not sure quite what the plan is, but I think it would be pretty cool if members of the guild could swap equipment. I've got some stuff that's good, but not as good as what I'm using, so if I could offer it up to a level 15 or something and they'd get use out of it, then more power to them, and the Guild.

Karnage
19th July 2010, 11:40
good idea but could be overpowering.. whats to stop sum1 from geting a high lvl character to get great gear then creating a second account and giving all the gear to his/her new lvl 1 char.. for pvp reasons it wouldnt be good, but all the other reasons would be fine

Christoph
19th July 2010, 20:56
I thought that after the fact, about a 2nd account.

~Nago
19th July 2010, 21:30
If I had to guess, I would imagine that the "Armory" will come into play once Guild vs. Guild battles go online. I would like to think that the "Armory" will be a place where Guilds can create/craft "upgrades" for their guild. Either offensive or defensive. Perhaps items that could increase honor regen rate, add defense/attack stat. Or perhaps guild "siege weapons" that aid in GvG battles and offer some sort of advantage if you are the attacking guild and equally "structural defense" items that grant the defending guild bonus stats. But perhaps a guild can only have 1 item active at a time. So if your guild is going on a raid bender, they would be vulnerable to attack from other guilds.