PDA

View Full Version : More inter guild communication

Damiora
12th July 2010, 02:14
it would be really nice to have more than just the live chat - something like a posting wall for our guilds

The live chat is great but there is no real way to see if anybody else is there and if you have a question for a more experianced player or for the guild leader it's hard to get the message to them.

Just an idea ^^

Thank you for all that you do and all the communication with the players and detailed updates, I can't even begin with what a nice change it is.

Cleomedes
12th July 2010, 02:25
We do plan to include guild walls, which people will be able to leave messages on. They will also be accessible to other guilds, to facilitate better communication between allied or rival guilds.

Lillibeth
12th July 2010, 05:24
most of the guilds have a web page or guild forum you can go to. there you can post and get feedback. Check the guild info pages in DOTD and see if your guild doesnt have a page for your group.
bet they do and you just aren't aware of it. :24:

Pain!
20th July 2010, 19:14
most of the guilds have a web page or guild forum you can go to. there you can post and get feedback. Check the guild info pages in DOTD and see if your guild doesnt have a page for your group.
bet they do and you just aren't aware of it. :24:

Right, however, there seems to be a lot of people just signing up to the guild without any knowledge of what to do, and it is impossible to communicate with them. Hence, they are not going to the guild group where it is easy to communicate. The guild wall will be a very nice addition, but I would also like to see an option where I can send a private message to someone in the guild so that I can assure they read it.

Lena Gk
20th July 2010, 19:23
Right, however, there seems to be a lot of people just signing up to the guild without any knowledge of what to do, and it is impossible to communicate with them. Hence, they are not going to the guild group where it is easy to communicate. The guild wall will be a very nice addition, but I would also like to see an option where I can send a private message to someone in the guild so that I can assure they read it.

you can use the group link to the guild description or the Message of the Day. But yes, we want to make communications better for the future. That will take some time though

Lillibeth
21st July 2010, 14:15
i have about 10 people who have joined the guild and never show up on raids or have joined the group guild page which is posted in the message of the day. I have given them a week to show up in one of the many raids we are doing and then will sadly have to remove them.